Career Officer
# 21
07-01-2013, 06:53 PM
I am all for unlocking ALL of the Tal Shiar uniform options, capes included.

While I personally wouldn't wear a cape for several reasons, I don't see any reason to deny their use to other players who would find them attractive. I really just want to be able to use the chest piece AND the belt on all of my characters (even though they wear Republic uniforms, the Tal Shiar chest piece and belt can look good in the right colors).
Ensign
# 22
07-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvistaljik View Post
I am all for unlocking ALL of the Tal Shiar uniform options, capes included.

While I personally wouldn't wear a cape for several reasons, I don't see any reason to deny their use to other players who would find them attractive. I really just want to be able to use the chest piece AND the belt on all of my characters (even though they wear Republic uniforms, the Tal Shiar chest piece and belt can look good in the right colors).

even the rest of the Tal Shiar is no more outlaw in the Republic. (see the "candy camera" mission on the New Romulus)
Captain
# 23
07-01-2013, 07:49 PM
I would love a variation of those to wear. To me they look really nice.
Rihannsu
# 24
07-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Yeah but don't expect it to get changed soon if ever...
Lifer since headstart!
Republic Veteran
# 25
07-02-2013, 05:18 AM
It will likely come in some future Romulan C-store clothing options, seeing as they only have two right now.

Commander
# 26
07-05-2013, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsinar View Post
The whole uniform thing is messed up. As a Romulan allied with the KDF I can't purchase any of the lobi,Fleet,special KDF uniforms for my KDF Boff's. They also can't wear any of the RR uniforms. The whole system needs to be looked at and fixed. My Boff's should be allowed to wear any KDF uniform or any RR uniform.

There also needs to be either a special Rep uniform or Romulans need to be allowed to wear the MACO or Omega sets.

Also the wrist sets for the Romulan KDF uniform suck. Why is it that the KDF specifically uses the wrist for its transporters yet the Feds are the ones with the wrist technology looking set?
For the best solution see sig below

But seriously, +1 to OP. Let's face it, however much we like and appreciate LoR, Rom fans were always going to go for the Tal Shiar uniforms and it's simply not knowing your market to give such limited options there.

More cape and pad options would certainly be nice for the RR shoulder pads. No cape, full cape, etc.

Wanted: 200,000 Dilithium Special Feature Projects for Romulan skinned Fleet Holdings.
Lieutenant
# 27
07-05-2013, 11:06 AM
I love the Tal Shiar uniform, the trousers however are just the bog standard 'Worn Trousers' that klingons have always had.

Romulan NPCs have tons of really cool costumes in Foundry I do hope these will be available in the future. Hakeev and Sela's gauntlets/boots/shoulder pads would be awesome aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 28 Mirror Universe Romulans
07-23-2013, 04:04 AM
According to the Terran Empire history that I have seen. When the Terran Empire fought the Romuln Star Empire they won the war and committed genocide on any and all conquer races that the Terran Empire has fought and have won. Only the Cardassians with help from the Klingons have stood up against the Terran Empire.

The Mirror Universe Romulans does not exist. They was killed (genocide) off by the Terran Empire.
Lieutenant
# 29
07-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trwarbuck View Post
According to the Terran Empire history that I have seen. When the Terran Empire fought the Romuln Star Empire they won the war and committed genocide on any and all conquer races that the Terran Empire has fought and have won. Only the Cardassians with help from the Klingons have stood up against the Terran Empire.

The Mirror Universe Romulans does not exist. They was killed (genocide) off by the Terran Empire.
They do but don't do anything. Sisko to cover his going ho to primeverse says he is going to get Romulan help for the Terrans and nobody bats an eye which wouldn't happen if they had been gone for 200 years.
Empire Veteran
# 30
07-25-2013, 07:10 AM
Tal Shiar mini skirt for females! And without removing the cool belt option like other skirts do currently.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.