Commander
# 21
06-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Normally id just assume good setup, good tactics, etc... but this was something else entirely. Not only was his ship practically invulnerable, but he was acting like he had an alpha strike out for over 2 straight minutes.
In the first 60 seconds of the fight, he tore through every ship present as if they had no defensive abilities whatsoever. Last I saw most spike abilities last 15-30 seconds? And then have a 2 minute or so CD, right?
Something there is very off. The fact he is obviously specced to do so much burst and sustained DPS is one thing, we all know how to do that... but to also be as resilient as a tank specced cruiser?
I saw this same guy do over 2 million self healing in an arena match where no one lived long enough to even get more than a few seconds of hits in on him. I have never seen anything like that. I could see it if we were actually keeping a steady damage on him and he was healing through it, but its like magic healing of ghost damage.
Is he a engineer by any chance ? Have you noticed his buffs ?
"There already is a Borg faction, its called the Federation. They assimilate everyone else's technology and remove any biological or technical distinctiveness and add it to their own."
I refuse to be content :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U
Captain
# 22
06-05-2013, 03:32 AM
Hmmm...

maybe DEM3+DEM Boff+APO3+BO+some cheesedick console on a build with a warcore that is W>S on Elite Fleet shields, the right Fleet Deflector, and a good engine, and a weapons battery, and maybe Marion Frances Dulmer?

(is that stack even POSSIBLE? would it work???)

If you comrades were running BoPs cloaked and he EPtA'ed them while cloaked he might be able to kill 5 before his attack buffs dropped-esp. if they were slow on decloaking.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Look into Vanilla PvP if you're tired of the endless pursuit of grind, utterly unbalanced selections of geardo-inspired traits, and generally unbalanced and careless 'development' made mostly to turn this game into a second job.

Last edited by patrickngo; 06-05-2013 at 03:35 AM.
Captain
# 23
06-05-2013, 06:20 AM
Nope, according to another thread it appears its a console from the expansion, the valdore console.

Bugged to hell it sounds like to me. Shoot a guy with that console in, and it heals him for a lot more than it should be.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=735711
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===