Lt. Commander
# 1 New Launcher Problem.
01-20-2010, 04:57 PM
I cannot adjust the window and so cannot hit the play button because i cannot see it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman View Post
I cannot adjust the window and so cannot hit the play button because i cannot see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuFeng
Work around: When starting the launcher, go to options, and get it to Fast launch... no need for engange anymore
well what i said in another post
Lt. Commander
The launcher is now too small to display the log-in button making it impossible (for me at least) to log in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Whats the problem? I see the button just fine
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman View Post
Same here. I had to close the game because it got stuck loading the map. Went to log back in and you can't log in now because the cryptic employee who designed or updated the loader screen forgot the key rule. Test it out 1st before you release it. Thank you employee of cryptic that made the big ops. If this was live I'd be 110% upset. But since it's beta I give you this face

Update. They fixed it. Now I shall give cryptic this face
Lt. Commander
had the same problem they need to adjust the size of the window by a fraction can't see an engage button or part of the text but it looks a bit more professional now reckon it looks good
btw just press enter when u get there and it will start the game
Lt. Commander
# 7 small screen
01-20-2010, 05:19 PM
been fix ok now
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Mine is not fixed it just has a little box come up that says "Trying to update launcher. Please be Patient. Tried connecting 1 time." It has been that way since they changed whatever it is they changed I have tried 4 times to allow it to reload I am now going on 10 minutes waiting on this time. I am very forgiving but I cant believe someone screwed the pooch this bad.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-20-2010, 05:33 PM
had the same problem, looks like its fixed, wait for it to update, its updating it with the fix.

if its waited more than 3 mins. close it. make sure to also close the icon in the task bar then restart it,