Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Web Version of the C-Store
06-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi Captains,

Just a heads up that the Web C-Store is no longer available. The in-game C-Store is available, as always.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
06-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Brandon,

Are there plans to bring it back?

Aside from signing into the game, how can we tell how much zen we have for STO?
Commander
# 3
06-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Why was the Web C-Store removed? No longer kept updated?
Captain
# 4
06-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Well, that came out of nowhere.

Is it ever coming back?
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
06-05-2013, 11:14 AM
sad they can do micro updates and remove features we wanted still but cant reply to any tickets...
Career Officer
# 6
06-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Kind of a bummer, get paid at work, drop some Zen into my account, buy some Master Keys and when I get home...toys.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 7
06-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter1969 View Post
Brandon,

Are there plans to bring it back?

Aside from signing into the game, how can we tell how much zen we have for STO?
Not at this time, but we'd like to have it as part of the Gateway in the future. We're seeing if that might be a possibility for the future but there is no ETA I can provide if/when that's going to happen at this time. For your balance, you would need to check in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0sm1cch33s3 View Post
sad they can do micro updates and remove features we wanted still but cant reply to any tickets...
Please note that our Web team does not work on the tickets you are waiting for a reply on. Our GM team does and is working as fast as possible to reply to tickets, but we do have a large volume of tickets at this time. As tickets are answered in the order received, if you have not received a response yet, there are tickets ahead of yours.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 8
06-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Not at this time, but we'd like to have it as part of the Gateway in the future. We're seeing if that might be a possibility for the future but there is no ETA I can provide if/when that's going to happen at this time. For your balance, you would need to check in-game.

Please note that our Web team does not work on the tickets you are waiting for a reply on. Our GM team does and is working as fast as possible to reply to tickets, but we do have a large volume of tickets at this time. As tickets are answered in the order received, if you have not received a response yet, there are tickets ahead of yours.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
First the calendar, then spammy register pages, no ship sale and now this???

*Smacks head in utter stupidity* Typical from you guys.

Well done. You have know cut one of your main revenue sources and lost a customer (There will be more to come, mark my words PWE and Cryptic). Next thing you know you will say that we will not be able to trade dilithium for Z-Points. What stupid reason made you guys do such a silly thing .....Sometimes I just wonder.....
I still don't get why you want to get more profit and you guys pull such a *Word cannot be defined* thing. Hopefully you'll realise soon enough what you did was dumb.....

Last edited by silence1311; 06-05-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 9
06-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks Brandon,

I didn't really understand the purpose of the external C-Store anyway (since you had to be in game to use the purchased item).

Regarding the Gateway... is there a dev blog series on that? I see that tool as one with a lot of potential.
Career Officer
# 10
06-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks Brandon.

Oh well. I was a nice feature to have while panning my purchases considering that I do not really get to be in game every day.