Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I hope I am not duplicating a post but I did not find one when I used the search feature. I was able to one time and one time only place a useable space item in my action bar while flying to be able to use them. I have tried dragging and dropping. I have tried unequiping and reequiping but for some reason my useable items will not go into the action bars. I am talking about the weapon, shield, auxalery and engin batteries that you pick up for your ships. Anyone have any sigjestions of having the same problem and was able to find a work around? Thank you for your feed back.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2010, 07:08 PM
For me, placing stuff in the action bar slots is very picky and often takes a few tries to get it to stick. You'll know it will work when you drag something to the slot and the slot highlights a blue border around it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stikxs View Post
For me, placing stuff in the action bar slots is very picky and often takes a few tries to get it to stick. You'll know it will work when you drag something to the slot and the slot highlights a blue border around it.
Yes I get that but It wont stay in the bar. I get the color change and let go of the mouse button but it dosent stick.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2010, 07:22 PM
speaking about adding stuff to the bar i have no idea how to remove,anyone know i have tried everything
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2010, 07:26 PM
right-click and drag to remove.
I, too, am having problems with placing things in the bar. The only way I've been able to add the batteries (i.e. weapon, shields, etc) was to open the status window and drag them into the slots there. It's very annoying mid-battle.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst_Luna
Yes I get that but It wont stay in the bar. I get the color change and let go of the mouse button but it dosent stick.
Try adding items to your character status window bar instead of directly on the action bar. I found it to work way better.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
Try adding items to your character status window bar instead of directly on the action bar. I found it to work way better.
I was able to get them into the character but I have to open the action bars all the way and they go into the ctrl1 and 2 slots instead of in the main action bar its weird at least i have them keyed now instead of trying to use midbattle
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-21-2010, 04:31 PM
I have the same problem as the OP I can not place anything into the action bars other than powers. I also can not remove things from my action bar when right clicking.

I did not try doing it with the character action bars yet.

Just a note this was not a problem before the patch today.