Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Gameplay
Login

Survivor of Romulus
Omega Armor for KDF Romulans is currently not working on Live or Tribble server.

After all tailor projects are finished there is no pull down menu option for Omega, this covers type 1/2/3.

Currently KHG armor works, but only parts. The missing items are as follows: Neck piece, Helm(this seems to be game wide now) and Upper Arm bracers.

Last edited by fataiityx3; 07-12-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: New info.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
06-06-2013, 11:36 AM
The last I check you are just an allied not part of the KDF, so why be give access to the KHG uniform. Am sure if you wait a bit the Romulan will get they own version.
"You ask why we give our ships computer normal emotions. Do you really want a warship incapable of loyalty?"
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-06-2013, 12:58 PM
That seems like a bug. Similarly, you can dump dilithium and fleet credits to get the Fleet Bortasq uniform, but can't wear it.

And Omega is faction-neutral in any case.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-06-2013, 03:10 PM
I also did the tailor unlock for the Type 1 Omega and BOTH fed and KDF can use the Omega costume, so this IS a bug for sure. The armor shows on my character when I enable visuals, but the costume unlock I paid for isn't showing up.

Update.

Here is the picture to prove what I am talking about
http://i44.tinypic.com/2i0c0oj.jpg

This is with Show armor selected.

Last edited by fataiityx3; 06-06-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added picture.
Republic Veteran
# 5
06-06-2013, 04:26 PM
I think this is a bug; I cannot get the drop down to work in any case now, and have not been able to for a while. Uniform is it, without any other option. It's a good thing I got my Romulan formal wear at character creation, and made an off-duty robe soon after, but I would like to see if there are any other non-uniform options available to me.

And while on this subject, what's the deal with being unable to edit a costume that has an off-duty robe? This has been the case since I started playing almost a year ago (ignore the "Join Date" here) and created a Vulcan; once I made her robe, I've never been able to edit it in any way, nor even to make changes to her hairstyle, add earrings, etc, because when I try to do so, the robe vanishes and is replaced by ... something else (not really sure what it is, but it looks sort of like a '70s era women's pantsuit, with the same colors as the robe, rearranged some). The same thing happens now on my Romulan.

Fvillhu s'Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) Praetor of the Tal'Diann/Tal-Diann
Tal'Diann = KDF-allied Romulan Republic Fleet / Tal-Diann = Fed-allied Romulan Republic Fleet
Captain
# 6
06-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
That seems like a bug. Similarly, you can dump dilithium and fleet credits to get the Fleet Bortasq uniform, but can't wear it.

And Omega is faction-neutral in any case.
I also bought the Fleet Bortasqu' uniform for my Romulan, and it irks me that she can't wear the uniform considering how much in resources it costs.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
06-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Lets keep this thread going so we can get the devs attention. This has to be a bug, and not intended, as my screen shot shows.
Career Officer
# 8 Fleet uniforms
06-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Just purchased the Fed fleet uniform from the starbase...now cant find it in the tailor. Moved maps and restarted the game. Even had a friend with the uniform search for it the tailor and we could not find it?
Empire Veteran
# 9
06-07-2013, 05:53 AM
I'm hoping it gets fixed, since I'm out 16k dil and 8k fleet cred on the Bort uniform
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Captain
# 10
06-08-2013, 01:27 PM
the Bortas'que and Odyssey uniforms aren't a bug. You can use those on your faction allied BOFFS.

The KHG and MACO looks will likely be used to unlock the ROmulan specific version when they roll out, in other words you're getting the keys and the car is on the way.