Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Gameplay
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 21
06-25-2013, 05:25 AM
So, it was a good idea to hold off on Omega rep. My KDF Romulan can only use 1 outfit slot out of the 5 I should have.

I was able to use them when I first made my Romulan, but now I cannot select the uniforms and it spits out some error regarding armour being on, but it isn't :/

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
07-05-2013, 01:19 PM
The problem is still there. Just unlocked Omega costume option 1 and I can't select it from the pull down menu at the tailor. Please fix this now, it has nothing to do with the possibility of a future romulan faction outfit.
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
07-05-2013, 10:23 PM
I unlocked KHG MK XII and Omega XII with Tier 5 Omega rep a few days ago.

Both Armors are visible on my character, but after doing the "costume tailor" unlock they are not visible what so ever, even with the off-duty fix.

If they are waiting for a Romulan specific look, I hope they retroactively make it available for those who have already done the tailor unlock via Rep.
Captain
# 24
07-06-2013, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fataiityx3 View Post
I unlocked KHG MK XII and Omega XII with Tier 5 Omega rep a few days ago.

Both Armors are visible on my character, but after doing the "costume tailor" unlock they are not visible what so ever, even with the off-duty fix.

If they are waiting for a Romulan specific look, I hope they retroactively make it available for those who have already done the tailor unlock via Rep.
They are not doing it, and on tribble my fed-romulan could unlock it Omega mark XI armor looks, and Maco XI looks.

A friend of mine also has Omega mark XI on her romulan in game. I'll be getting mark XII in a week.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
07-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
They are not doing it, and on tribble my fed-romulan could unlock it Omega mark XI armor looks, and Maco XI looks.

A friend of mine also has Omega mark XI on her romulan in game. I'll be getting mark XII in a week.

I just checked on tribble, other then the off-duty and uniform tabs, there is no Omega / KHG tab option like on my Klink and Fed.

You can do the rep assignment no problem, but it does not change anything.

The Armor Visuals do show with Mk XI-XII KHG and Omega, but not the customizable tailor tab.
Captain
# 26
07-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Okey, if you dont believe me:

Omega XI:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130707/screen...toltes.hu_.jpg
Maco XI:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130707/screen...toltes.hu_.jpg
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Republic Veteran
# 27
07-08-2013, 01:29 PM
I have encountered this bug too on my Reman. I unlocked the Omega Mk XI costume and did the project but no sign of the uniform option for Omega anywhere in any of the costume slots and uniform dropdowns.

I understand tpalelena, that you have managed to make it work on your characters. However it doesnt mean it is not a bug. I have tried everything possible to fix it and nothing.

I have also seen another Romulan female with the costumes, so maybe it workd for females but not males? I dont know, all i know is i cant get the costumes at all.
Rake Morgrave - Federation Human
Fade Akira - Federation Reman
Reza Malin - KDF Nausicaan
" Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first and the lessons after..."
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
07-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
And yes, a Fed Rom, go figure.

I managed to get part of the KHG XII set working on live along with type 3 *Elite Commander armor* My omega Type XI, XII and Type 3 do not show up what so ever.

As you might of noticed, my Rom is not a feddie.
Captain
# 29
07-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fataiityx3 View Post
And yes, a Fed Rom, go figure.

I managed to get part of the KHG XII set working on live along with type 3 *Elite Commander armor* My omega Type XI, XII and Type 3 do not show up what so ever.

As you might of noticed, my Rom is not a feddie.
So maybe its actually a KDF related problem, or related to a males or remans? Odd bug for sure.
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
07-09-2013, 12:19 PM
I can confirm with 100% certainty now:

Omega Type 1/2/3 Do not show as option on Live or Tribble with KDF Allied Rom

KHG Type 1/2/3/4 Do show with *parts missing* Upper arm, neck and of course helm options are totally missing. Same on tribble.