Lieutenant
Hey all.

I was playing the Tholian/Vault event and I started experiencing LAGGGGG - first time EVER in 3+ years of playing on/off! Anyways, I finished the event, logged off and shutdown my computer. I then came back an hour later, started up ARC, then clicked "PLAY" STO, then launcher popped up. All things in normal order- no issues whatsoever.

Unfortunately, when the launcher popped up, instead of seeing all the graphics and text of the launcher, with username/password box - which then gets instantly filled by my password as ******* and then I get to next phase of launcher and can press the "Engage" button - WHAT HAPPENED INSTEAD is the launcher window was BLACK, with "launcher loading...." in the top left, and then the graphics and text of the launcher started to fill in, but SLOWLY. As if I was visiting a website using dialup years ago. Image, text, image, then loading more and more from top to bottom until it completed.

Ok no problem - so I waited for my pwd to be entered auto and go to engage screen, but it didn't happen! So I entered my username and pwd - but it still didn't go to the engage screen.

So now Ive deleted my computers TEMP folder cache and the star trek online/live/cache cookies and whatnot. I have restarted ARC a few times and ran cryptics launcher several times - still no way to get to engage screen.

Then I clicked the executable "GameClient.exe" file, and it took me into the beginning loading screens for game, but didn't log me in. So it took me back to the ingame username/password screen, I enter my info, and then it tries to log in but no response/feedback from server.

So I'm confused and helpless. I have my fleet members waiting for me to lead them through an event celebrating our fleet (The USL - United Star Legion) reaching Tier 1 for our starbase - and I cant even log in

PLEASE HELP if this has happened to you or you know what is going on. Devs help and all player help welcome - but be specific. Don't just guesstimate as time is short. Thanks in advance! S!

If someone can PLEASE message any of the USL members, including "Kreela" , "Arlin" and "S'chn" to let them know im having issues logging back in - it would mean a lot. Thanks! S!

-Xalon
Captain
# 2
01-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaosmg123 View Post
Hey all.

I was playing the Tholian/Vault event and I started experiencing LAGGGGG - first time EVER in 3+ years of playing on/off! Anyways, I finished the event, logged off and shutdown my computer. I then came back an hour later, started up ARC, then clicked "PLAY" STO, then launcher popped up. All things in normal order- no issues whatsoever.

Unfortunately, when the launcher popped up, instead of seeing all the graphics and text of the launcher, with username/password box - which then gets instantly filled by my password as ******* and then I get to next phase of launcher and can press the "Engage" button - WHAT HAPPENED INSTEAD is the launcher window was BLACK, with "launcher loading...." in the top left, and then the graphics and text of the launcher started to fill in, but SLOWLY. As if I was visiting a website using dialup years ago. Image, text, image, then loading more and more from top to bottom until it completed.

Ok no problem - so I waited for my pwd to be entered auto and go to engage screen, but it didn't happen! So I entered my username and pwd - but it still didn't go to the engage screen.

So now Ive deleted my computers TEMP folder cache and the star trek online/live/cache cookies and whatnot. I have restarted ARC a few times and ran cryptics launcher several times - still no way to get to engage screen.

Then I clicked the executable "GameClient.exe" file, and it took me into the beginning loading screens for game, but didn't log me in. So it took me back to the ingame username/password screen, I enter my info, and then it tries to log in but no response/feedback from server.

So I'm confused and helpless. I have my fleet members waiting for me to lead them through an event celebrating our fleet (The USL - United Star Legion) reaching Tier 1 for our starbase - and I cant even log in

PLEASE HELP if this has happened to you or you know what is going on. Devs help and all player help welcome - but be specific. Don't just guesstimate as time is short. Thanks in advance! S!

If someone can PLEASE message any of the USL members, including "Kreela" , "Arlin" and "S'chn" to let them know im having issues logging back in - it would mean a lot. Thanks! S!

-Xalon
Have you tried restarting your system, that sometimes works
Live long and Prosper