Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Version Mismatch
01-20-2010, 10:16 PM
I patched up sucessfully.

I was able to login and move around for a while went to risa want to take some pictures and went to change some video settings. I saw that anti-alisaling was re-enabled for ati cards so i turned it on hit apply but it did nothing so i though to my self okay restart the application.

So i exit out and launch it again from steam it takes a while to do its thing and when i try to login now it always says Version Mismatch.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2010, 10:26 PM
me too!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2010, 10:27 PM
i just did a full verify and it went away~ hrmm i'lm gonna look into this more
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-21-2010, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Findell
i just did a full verify and it went away~ hrmm i'lm gonna look into this more
Theres no reason to. More than likely, one of your files got corrupted. You verified this using the launchers tools, and it fixed or redownloaded the broken file.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
Theres no reason to. More than likely, one of your files got corrupted. You verified this using the launchers tools, and it fixed or redownloaded the broken file.
That may or may not be true. I have been trying to log in since 10am. I have gotten everything from the game client is not a valid windows 32 bit application to can't authenticate. When I did finally get logged in,it crashed some more. Then I was able to create a character then crash. Now version mismatch. This is crap. It worked better in beta.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 12:25 AM
Played 6 plus hours earlier now getting this, is there anything i can do to fix this?