Captain
# 31
06-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
I honestly think STO ground combat works really well now. Season 4 did a lot to make it more fun. But they better not take RPG controls away.
Cryptic nerfed the original traits.
Commander
# 32
06-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Yeah, like "we will make a complete Klingon faction, and a Romulan faction". Never happened...

Oh wait. It did happen
What? This has what to do with factions exactly? I'm talking about having said one thing for months and then done the exact opposite. Its a small thing yes, but that doesn't mean its not part of an overall pattern. Frankly it doesn't breed trust.

But since you brought it up...do you mean the romulan half faction and the barely half dozen missions they added to the KDF that weren't cut/pastes of fed missions that already existed? Just saying
Career Officer
# 33
06-09-2013, 09:21 AM
So exploration would be more of a Stellar Cartography and/or Astrometrics kind of thing?
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Community Moderator
# 34
06-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus51166 View Post
What? This has what to do with factions exactly? I'm talking about having said one thing for months and then done the exact opposite. Its a small thing yes, but that doesn't mean its not part of an overall pattern. Frankly it doesn't breed trust.
9 is not the opposite of 8. It's a difference of one digit.

What exactly is it you're wanting here? Communication with the players as to what they're calling it? Done; this interview is that communication, and it's before the thing launches.

Somebody said "Dan, I know you said LoR wasn't Season 8, but it did take Season 8's place in the schedule, and all the stuff we planned for Season 8 in the schedule was in it, and the next one's got the stuff we planned for Season 9. It's going to mess up our internal scheduling if we have to go around renumbering everything, and if we miss one document, it's going to result in confusion." And he said "oh, dang, didn't think of that when I made those offhand comments. OK, never mind, go ahead and call it Season 9".

And then what, we all scream "LIAR"? It's a number, it's not that big a deal.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google