Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 320
# 1 Congrats to Starfleet MACO!
06-07-2013, 02:06 PM
We are the latest fleet to have a Tier 5 Starbase!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,173
# 2
06-07-2013, 02:28 PM
Congrats on the accomplishment, my fleet's not far behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 311
# 3
06-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Congrats! Ours is half a bar away from T5, and I can tell you, the amount of stuff it sucks up into its gluttonous maw is scary. Quite an accomplishment.

We'll have to put giant boosters on them and have them fight. Starbase PvP, FTW!

Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
Member since early 2011
Member of Lag Industries ~ http://lagfleet.enjin.com/
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,173
# 4
06-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracion666 View Post
Congrats! Ours is half a bar away from T5, and I can tell you, the amount of stuff it sucks up into its gluttonous maw is scary. Quite an accomplishment.

We'll have to put giant boosters on them and have them fight. Starbase PvP, FTW!
I love to pilot a starbase, with op assets active.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 101
# 5
06-07-2013, 06:25 PM
We are 8 days from completing our Tier V starbase over at the Temporal Directive,and about 10 days from starting Tier V engineering.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 51
# 6
06-18-2013, 07:23 AM
I think our fleet is still 8 months away from finishing our T5 starbase..
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 320
# 7
06-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparcehv View Post
I think our fleet is still 8 months away from finishing our T5 starbase..
Hang in there! My advice is to select a track to work on and focus on it. We focused on engineering with a side of tactical; the upcoming changes to doff contributions will make selecting science or tactical more viable with more limited resources. As you make progress, I think you will find that contributing becomes *easier*.

And once you're within 10K XP of hitting Tier 5, the progress is inevitable.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 51
# 8
06-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceekayzero View Post
Hang in there! My advice is to select a track to work on and focus on it. We focused on engineering with a side of tactical; the upcoming changes to doff contributions will make selecting science or tactical more viable with more limited resources. As you make progress, I think you will find that contributing becomes *easier*.

And once you're within 10K XP of hitting Tier 5, the progress is inevitable.
Yeah, for that I`m quite happy that the doff contributions has become easier. But as most fleets I think, there are a number of big spenders and contributors and a bigger number who contribute by chance for having some fleetmarks for example.

But I laughed hard when logging in, in about half an hour after yesterdays patch was complete and noticed all projects on the dili-mine were already running.

We`ll get there... eventually!
Captain of the federation starship U.S.S. Iridium.

In the end.... we`re all Ferengi!
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 303
# 9
06-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Grats to Starfleet MACO!
" 'A matter of internal security' - the age-old cry of the oppressor' ... 'Prime Minister, even the most comfortable prison is still a prison." Capt. Picard, The Hunted
| 44th Assault Squadron [Kdf] | 44th Fleet [Fed] | Apply: Startrek.44thfleet.com
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:31 PM.