Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,884
# 31
06-17-2013, 10:03 PM
Lets just say....Quark would approve.
Hypnotoad commands you agree with me!
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,223
# 32
06-17-2013, 11:04 PM
I'll be honest.

I'd probably go in, lock the doors, and never come out unless required.

The holodiction thing Barclay had is going to be a very real thing soon enough.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Captain
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,127
# 33
06-17-2013, 11:19 PM
I probably would replay a day of my life.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 34
06-18-2013, 12:10 AM
I'm not going to lie and act all high and mighty.


Porn, lots of Porn, ungodly amounts of Porn, a cleaning crew worth of Porn....then on day two The Legend of Zelda where I save the princess and for an ending we *%*#(
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,858
# 35
06-18-2013, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I'm not going to lie and act all high and mighty.


Porn, lots of Porn, ungodly amounts of Porn, a cleaning crew worth of Porn....then on day two The Legend of Zelda where I save the princess and for an ending we *%*#(
Yep. Same here. You'd never get me out of there.
Dear Devs: I enjoyed the Legacy of Romulus expansion much more than the Delta Rising expansion. For specific reasons why and suggestions for future improvements to STO, please look here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 408
# 36
06-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
You people are all lame.


First off, I would re-create the set of Smooth Criminal with Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, and Andre the Giant as backup dancers.

Then I would have an Old-West style shootout. In zero gravity.

Then I would recreate the battle of Waterloo as historically accurate as possible, replace all the weapons with chickens, and have ABBA playing in the background.
This freaking wins.

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,107
# 37
06-20-2013, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpcapulet View Post
This freaking wins.
I mean really. Here we have a machine that lets you make the Care Bears duke it out with the Cabbage Patch Kids, and most of you use it for porn???

Shame on you!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,639
# 38
06-20-2013, 02:33 PM
something like Romulus may she R.I.P.
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 398
# 39
06-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I mean really. Here we have a machine that lets you make the Care Bears duke it out with the Cabbage Patch Kids, and most of you use it for porn???

Shame on you!
You've inspired me. I'm changing my answer to this: The Battle of Hoth, but instead of rebels versus Imperials, it would be the heroes of DC versus the Heroes of Marvel. John Belushi would be in charge of the rebels and Warwick Davis (as himself) would be in charge of the Imperials.

Is that better? I'm trying to improve myself here.
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,921
# 40
06-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffyvulcan View Post
You've inspired me. I'm changing my answer to this: The Battle of Hoth, but instead of rebels versus Imperials, it would be the heroes of DC versus the Heroes of Marvel. John Belushi would be in charge of the rebels and Warwick Davis (as himself) would be in charge of the Imperials.

Is that better? I'm trying to improve myself here.
I'd do a holonovel series based on the Adam West Batman show except every instance where someone says "Batman" the name would be replaced by "A Man Dressed Like a Bat."
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:26 PM.