Lt. Commander
# 1 cannot download patch
01-21-2010, 02:49 AM
as the thread title says i cannot download the patch, everytime i get to the patching bit on the launcher, before it says patching it does the version thing for a bit and then 'error 14: connection to the server was lost'

have tried various proxy/force to patch via proxy combinations and no luck, my net conection is not the best but it is working fine so i dont think it is my end.

help would be greatly appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-21-2010, 03:57 AM
Yeah I am having the same issue. It slowly downloads then connection to server stops. The problem is when you try again it doesn't resume it starts all over again @ 0% completed. Are we able to download the patches directly?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-21-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUZIONZ View Post
Yeah I am having the same issue. It slowly downloads then connection to server stops. The problem is when you try again it doesn't resume it starts all over again @ 0% completed. Are we able to download the patches directly?
I had the patcher stop once for me,when it restarts it is at 0% but if you notice it is no longer over 700mb to download,mine was at 614mb,it starts were it left off but shows 0% again as you have restarted the down load.

It is 0% of the remaining download.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-21-2010, 04:19 AM
i wouldnt mind if it actually started to download the patch, it wont even get to the bit where it says 'patching' though
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2010, 03:20 AM
update for anyone that is interested, i am now downloading the patch with no issues, it has disconnected once but other than that it is downloading very fast