Ensign
# 11
07-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Still No response here.. Hell this is worst then the old days back in the day it would take around 7 days now it takes them a MONTH + and thats if it dont send a auto reply
Captain
# 12
07-05-2013, 02:56 PM
I still have an inaccessible character, and it's been three weeks since I sent an in-game ticket about it. I sent and email and a GM stuck help thing in, both of those got auto responses that were of no use. The in-game ticket is still unresponded to. A few days ago I sent a thoroughly detailed ticket from PWE's support page (the auto-email response told me to send another ticket if my issue was still not fixed). I don't want that to take another week just to get an automated response of no help. I need an actual human to resolve the problem, and it doesn't seem like it would be very challenging to resolve. I just need my character to be moved back onto a map (he's trapped outside the borders of sector space and I can't log onto him) or heck, just to load onto my bridge.

So, now that the commotion has settled down from LoR, how long of a time should it take for a response to my latest ticket?

The ticket number (from the one I sent a few days ago) is 130701-002259 if it helps.
Ensign
# 13 My chars gone cant play
07-09-2013, 06:04 PM
130708-001510

Is ref number

So anyways here we go not played for a long time log on says update game 6 gig later game done link account ok link account chars vanish and i have to start over all my zen and such gone digital game (fear not open a ticket and a gm will sort) meanwhile I play the game so days nothing.So bored waiting started 2 new chars they can be deleted but how long do you wait .