Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
Hello, I have submitted a number of tickets and a forum post regarding a deletion of my main character, all unanswered. It happened like his, I was deleting my KDF Science Klingon because science is kinda useless over there, as soon as I hit delete it not only deleted him but my main toon. I am enraged that over this time, I have not been helped when a few days later while waiting I heard that a wing mate had submitted a ticket regarding loss inventory items and was responded to almost instantly and she filed them under same categories as I did.
Career Officer
# 2
06-10-2013, 02:18 AM
It's no secret that it always seems to be hit and miss with support.

Many can't log in, have missing items, etc and never get a response. Me included. Did one about a year ago, never got a response.

Edit : Oh and I never buy that " we have a lot of tickets to see too "tm. I've dealt with other game company's and always got a timely response.

Last edited by crashdragon; 06-10-2013 at 02:20 AM. Reason: =P
Career Officer
# 3
06-10-2013, 03:02 AM
I always felt like they onlx have this one big support farm somewhere in china and 80% just dont speak enough english to be helpfull or just delete what they dont understand
Lieutenant
# 4
06-10-2013, 03:06 AM
this is my 3rd forum post, I have numerous tickets as well, that was my main toon and it is in no way my fault it was deleted that was a bug.
Ensign
# 5 Lack Of Support
06-10-2013, 03:18 AM
FOR ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT HERE IS NOT UP TO SCRATCH .....

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en..._act_2007.html

THERE IS A LINK TO EU LAWS , REGARDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HOW MANY RIGHTS WE HAVE AS CUSTOMERS , AND IT WILL ALSO SHOW US , THE PAYING GAMERS , HOW MANY OF THOSE RIGHTS YOU VIOLATE WHEN YOU DELETE TICKETS WITHOTU REPLY , WHEN YOU DONT ANSWER WRITTEN COMPLAINTS , WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT A TICKET IS , IT IS A WRITTEN COMPLAINT DIRECTED STRAIGHT TO THE DEPARTMENT YOU THE 'SUPPLIER' WANT IT TO GO TO , AND YET YOU STILL DO NOT DEAL WITH IT PROPERLY ?

COME ON PEOPLE , BETWEEN US , WE CAN MAKE THEM PROVIDE THE SUPPORT THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING FOR 3 YEARS OR MORE ALREADY , BY SIMPLY KNOWING YOUR RIGHTS !!!!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
06-10-2013, 03:21 AM
Hi there,

I posted this in another thread this morning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It is definitely not typical, no, and I apologize on behalf of the GM team for the increased wait time. There is currently a very high volume of tickets, and the GM team is working as fast as possible to answer them all. They answer tickets in the order received, so if you have not received a response yet, there are tickets ahead of yours.

While I do not work on tickets, I can ensure they are in the right queue. If you can send me a forum PM with your ticket number, I would be more than happy to do that.

Also, we are working on getting additional support so we can decrease the response wait time, so do know that we are aware of this and would like to get back to or typical response times as quickly as possible. Thanks for your continued patience and support.
Check out the yellow text above I would be happy to make sure that your ticket is in the right queue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteward View Post
I always felt like they onlx have this one big support farm somewhere in china and 80% just dont speak enough english to be helpfull or just delete what they dont understand
Nope The support team is in the Bay Area, California, US. French and German tickets are handled in our EU office in Amsterdam, Netherlands. We do not delete tickets -- however, if you file a bug report, it goes straight to our QA team and they do not get responses. If you submit a GM ticket, you should get a response. If you're concerned, see the yellow text above and I can at least make sure it's in the right queue.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 7
06-10-2013, 03:27 AM
Thank you branflakes, I posted a forum post with your name on it I hoped you'd respond because I've heard you get stuff done. Or help at least
Ensign
# 8
06-10-2013, 04:41 AM
ok , thanks for coming , in , i was told by a player in game to make a bug report , not submit a gm ticket thing , having not played for very long , i thought that gm ticket would be for in game help from a game moderator ...

there is no record in my tickets for a bug report however ? i did not get the full number , but know it started 1,7??,??? ....

i have since made a gm ticket about the missing bug report , and have spoken to friends in game about items they have had disappear , some have items not sell on exchange , and not be returned to them , the item has been lost somewhere between the exchange and the mail , others have lost items from their inventory , none have had any help or think i will get anywhere in telling you about this.

this is very concerning for me , that long term players are telling me i am wasting my time in trying to get to the bottom of this ......

players should not be made to feel they have no support , it is very sad to hear people say , 'you may as well forget it its gone' ....

that is why i linked the above website , so people can become aware of the rights they have as a customer , and also the obligations that cryptic / perfect world have to their customers , even if the U.S.A doesn't have such laws , the EU does , and if you wish to trade in a foreign country , you have to abide by their laws in order to do so ....

i will wait for a while and see if i get a response to my gm ticket regarding the item and the missing report ,

also to report a missing item , it asks you to link the item in a box on the top right .... HOW CAN I LINK WHAT I NO LONGER HAVE ?

i do not mean to sound like an awkward / angry complainer , but right now i am very frustrated at having played the game an worked for hours and hours to be able to run doff missions for prototype consoles etc only to find that when i crit and get a real good one , it disappears from my inventory ?

i look forward to getting this resolved one way or another , even if it means i give away everything i have on sto and leave , but that is NOT what i want to do , as it would be a waste of the 150+ pounds i have sent on this title in the last 3 months ...
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 9
06-10-2013, 05:58 AM
@weedfever -- please reach out to our GM team for assistance. They can be reached at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Customer Support' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "GM Assistance" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

@weedfever, @warchief551, and anyone else: Please send me a forum PM with the ticket number and I would be more than happy to make sure it's in the right queue That's the extent of what I am able to help with as I don't work on tickets.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Go figure . I can't even change my password with Cryptic's game much less get a response to any and all tickets I have sent in the past. Not going to hold my breath any more in hopes that any of us will get an answer to any thing.