Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, June 13th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
06-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Good start still need a fix for the waypoint though

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
06-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Good start still need a fix for the waypoint though
The team is working on it! We hope to have the fix out soon.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 4
06-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Wowee, best bug destroying patch ever!
Captain
# 5
06-12-2013, 12:12 PM
The patch notes for tribble yesterday were so massive. . Why not same for tomorrow's Holodeck one
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .
Captain
# 6
06-12-2013, 12:12 PM
whoot, called it. and well, that's an improvement on the foundry, though
Commander
# 7
06-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstorion View Post
Wowee, best bug destroying patch ever!
Sarcasm aside this one bug has made over 60 hrs of my work put into my one foundry mission worthless for the last 3 weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if it has done the same collectively to hundreds of thousands of hours put into the foundry by all the authors combined.
Community Moderator
# 8
06-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
The patch notes for tribble yesterday were so massive. . Why not same for tomorrow's Holodeck one
I've found that when they are massive they tend to give more than 48hrs worth of testing before shoving it live.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me on Twitter or G+
Career Officer
# 9
06-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Anyone know what the 3000 kb patch was this morning? Didn't see anything in Forums and I don't have Twitter (where they tend to notify for Emergency downtime).
Career Officer
# 10
06-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
I've found that when they are massive they tend to give more than 48hrs worth of testing before shoving it live.
Yeah, 48hrs isn't a lot of time for the Tribble community to test it out. Next week for that patch, probably.
| Sarah Walker - U.S.S. Solstice | Eden Taryd - I.K.S. Varchas | Ariennye Kyla - R.R.W. T'virixia |
| Jan Idaris - U.S.S. Atlas | Sorval - I.K.S. Reclaw | T'Mara Praex - R.R.W. Ventarix |
| Keval th'Zareth - U.S.S. Avenger | Do'Zahn - I.K.S. K't'rika | Ayel D'amarok - R.R.W. N'ventar |
Closed Thread