Ensign
I was just disconnected at least 15 times in 15 minutes ... every time I log-in I lose connection within 15 seconds. If I stay on the character select screen more than 10 seconds I disco right there. Just to verify it wasn't just a romulan issue I got on one of my feds ... and after a lot of rubberbanding got disconnected on that one as well (lasted 30-45 seconds on that one).

Is anyone else having issues today??
Ensign
# 2
06-09-2013, 11:09 PM
Since the "stability" patch, I have had nothing but instability. I have never crashed or timed out before this last patch and now it is a 50/50 chance that it will happen when I load into a zone.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2013, 12:27 AM
same here,
since last patch I got random timed out diconnections while on loading screens
the fun part is that map loads to 90-something % in like 2-3 seconds and then I get kicked
it usualy takes game ~5 seconds to load a map
Commander
# 4
06-10-2013, 10:21 AM
More disconnecting from the game.its very annoying
I think this is a warning to come of another server crash on its way.
I hope cryptic/pwe see this,and fix the bugs very soon.
Ship station bug is another annoying problem
Ensign
# 5
06-10-2013, 12:04 PM
can't even log on right now, so many issues with the server bugs,. really annoying.
Lieutenant
# 6 What is up with the servers?!!
06-10-2013, 01:12 PM
What the heck is up with the servers today?!! I can't even do ONE foundry mission without constant lag and Server Not Responding issues. This is beyond ridiculous Cryptic! Not even a peep out of you on what the problems might be, NOTHING!!!! How about you work on Customer Service and TELL us what you plan on doing to fix this. And don't tell me that it's MY internet because it's not! I'm playing Eve Online right now and not one single lag or connection issue.

This has been going on since the release of LoR. You need to either A) Fix the servers you have now or B) Buy new servers for STO and another whole cluster for the Network Servers. Take a page out of CCP's book and do it right!!!!!

/endrant
Commander
# 7
06-10-2013, 01:26 PM
I've been having disconnection problems all day.
This has to be a prelude to a server crash on its way to us.
Come on Cryptic/pwe,sort out the clapped servers. you make enough money,buy some new more advanced servers that can cope and be bug free.
Empire Veteran
# 8
06-10-2013, 02:03 PM
The stability issues don't seem to be improving. Besides ever increasing amounts of disconnects, I now have to reboot my computer before I can restart the game.

>>edit / Now rebooting doesn't work. I'm locked out of the game.

Last edited by crusty8mac; 06-10-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Captain
# 9
06-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Yeah, I was noticing issues to the extent that I thought something started monopolizing my connection in the background. Even after closing down steam and other likely suspects, however, I still managed to timeout in the midst of battle - along with all the lag spikes. (Is there an ingame latency tracker?)
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
06-10-2013, 02:14 PM
And, yet, I have not had a single problem today. Go figure.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Closed Thread