Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward > Captain's Table (RP)
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 471
06-19-2014, 01:24 PM
*On the way to New Romulus the Umbra's sensors pick up a shuttle craft on an intercept coarse with the Alidar's Revenge at warp 9.*
Captain
# 472
09-26-2014, 01:00 PM
*For the life of him, Tr'iahn couldn't find out what was going on. He'd heard so many things. The Emperor assassinated, the head Intelligence man killed in the act... so many dead, and no one to take their place...*

Tri'ahn: No. There is one. Me.

*Tri'ahn was the last living High General. He could take command of the entire militart and lead his people forward... as the New Dominion. Against the Tal'Shiar, into a new dawn.*

Tri'ahn: Under the Raptor's Wings...

*He turned on his heel and walks out, toward the nearest command station.*
"Change is the only constant in Reality." - Heraclitus.... Ironic, no?
Career Officer
# 473
10-06-2014, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
*For the life of him, Tr'iahn couldn't find out what was going on. He'd heard so many things. The Emperor assassinated, the head Intelligence man killed in the act... so many dead, and no one to take their place...*

Tri'ahn: No. There is one. Me.

*Tri'ahn was the last living High General. He could take command of the entire militart and lead his people forward... as the New Dominion. Against the Tal'Shiar, into a new dawn.*

Tri'ahn: Under the Raptor's Wings...

*He turned on his heel and walks out, toward the nearest command station.*
OOC: Oooo, are we restarting this? I'm not quite clear on what's happening though. Who died? Also I'm amusing it's been at least a few months. I'll see is I can get Arc back but I can't say if he will.

*Tol'ina sat in her quarters on the Alidar's Revenge reviewing report after report on the most recent patrol. Patrol duty was a complete waste of her ship and Command knew it. She supposed that they were still trying to make sure she was not a rebel. She leaned back in her chair.*

Tol'ina: What do I have to do to prove myself to you?

OOC: To give you an idea were everyone is, Tol'ina is on patrol duty on the fringe of Republic space and Kran is commanding a fleet on the Undine front. If It has not been that long disregard this.
Captain
# 474
10-06-2014, 01:16 PM
OOC: I killed off Baroan, and the Emperor. I'm using Tri'ahn to set up a new Romulan Star Dominion.

*Tri'ahn stared at his collected army, nearly all that was left from the center of the Empire.*

Tri'ahn: Today.... we restore order. We take down the tal'Shiar, the monarchist remains of the Empire, and the weak Republic rebels! Today, we return to the Dominion!
Career Officer
# 475
10-07-2014, 07:35 AM
Quote:
OOC: I killed off Baroan, and the Emperor. I'm using Tri'ahn to set up a new Romulan Star Dominion.

*Tri'ahn stared at his collected army, nearly all that was left from the center of the Empire.*

Tri'ahn: Today.... we restore order. We take down the tal'Shiar, the monarchist remains of the Empire, and the weak Republic rebels! Today, we return to the Dominion!
OOC: As in the Changling Dominion!?

*Kran took his seat on the bridge of the Umbra and activated a ship-wide announcement.*

Kran: Attention, this is your captain speaking. We have been ordered to New Romulus. We have not received a communication in 48 hours and Starfleet is concerned that something my have happened. We are sailing into the unknown here. Be prepared for anything.

*Kran closes the channel*

Kran: Hail General Ba'Dagok.

Delta: Aye, sir.

*A klingon general's face appears on the main veiwscreen of the Umbra.*

Ba'Dagok: Qapla' Admiral. What is it you require of me?

Kran: General, I have been ordered to New Romulus. You shall hereby take command of this task force until I return.

Ba'Dagok: Understood. The qa'meH quv do not stand a chance. Qapla'

Kran: Qapla'

*The channel closes and the Umbra sets a course for the gateway.*

*Tol'ina frowns at the response from her coms officer.*

Tol'ina: What do you mean there is no response.

Coms Officer: Just that. mol'Rihan is not responding to our hails. It's not on our end ether. I've run run a diagnostic twice and scanned for interference three times.

Tol'ina: Something's not right... Cloak and set a course for home. Warp 9.

Helm: Cloak sir?

Tol'ina: You herd me, now go!

*The Alidar's Revenge activates it's cloak and sets a course for New Romulus.*

OOC: Remember, Tol'ina is on patrol on the outer reaches of Republic space and would not have herd of the deaths. Kran is in Starfleet, so there is no way he could have known.
Only one thing is certain -- that is, nothing is certain. If this statement is true, it is also false. -Ancient Paradox
Captain
# 476
10-07-2014, 09:09 AM
OOC: That's the point. Imagine total anarchy. Also, wasn't there a Romulan Dominion? If not, I guess I'm making it up. For the Dictatorship!

*Tri'ahn watches the holoboard, commanding the raids and battle of his army. They had subdued most of the planet within hours, and were now working on the capital.*

Tri'ahn: Once we take the capital, the Inner Ring will submit. We'll have to work to regain the colonies though.

*He looks at an officer.*

Tri'ahn: Uhlan! Status of the orbit.

Uhlan: Sir, we have received a transmission from our men in charge of the Fleet Command HQ. The Alidar's Revenge is returning, as well the the Umbra.

Tri'ahn: It means we have to establish control even faster. And get ships in the air.

Uhlan: We also have a report from the Garrison Fleet under our control. They have established orbital superiority.

Tri'ahn: Good. Keep up comm silence.

*Tri'ahn returns to commanding his armies.*
Career Officer
# 477
10-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Quote:
OOC: That's the point. Imagine total anarchy. Also, wasn't there a Romulan Dominion? If not, I guess I'm making it up. For the Dictatorship!

*Tri'ahn watches the holoboard, commanding the raids and battle of his army. They had subdued most of the planet within hours, and were now working on the capital.*

Tri'ahn: Once we take the capital, the Inner Ring will submit. We'll have to work to regain the colonies though.

*He looks at an officer.*

Tri'ahn: Uhlan! Status of the orbit.

Uhlan: Sir, we have received a transmission from our men in charge of the Fleet Command HQ. The Alidar's Revenge is returning, as well the the Umbra.

Tri'ahn: It means we have to establish control even faster. And get ships in the air.

Uhlan: We also have a report from the Garrison Fleet under our control. They have established orbital superiority.

Tri'ahn: Good. Keep up comm silence.

*Tri'ahn returns to commanding his armies.*
OOC: Didn't think there was but I can't say I know all that much about Romulan history.

*The Umbra drops out of warp and establishes orbit of New Romulus. A channel is then opened to Command.*

Kran: This is Admiral Kran Su of the Federation Starship Umbra. Is everything all right down there?

Menz: Sir, I am detecting signs of large scale conflict all over the planet.

Kran: Understood. mol'Rihan Command, please respond.

OOC: I am assuming by the time the Umbra got there the planet has already been taken.
Only one thing is certain -- that is, nothing is certain. If this statement is true, it is also false. -Ancient Paradox
Captain
# 478
10-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Uhlan: USS Umbra, this is Rihannsu Ohrie. Please state purpose of visit, or else you will be shot down.

*The coordinates are sent.*
Career Officer
# 479
10-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Uhlan: USS Umbra, this is Rihannsu Ohrie. Please state purpose of visit, or else you will be shot down.

*The coordinates are sent.*
OOC: The coordinates of the Umbra? And to who.

*Kran glances at Ellen who begins taping on her chair's console.*

Kran: That's hardly the way to greet an ally. Starfleet has not received a communication from mol'Rihan in over two days and there is evidence of battle all over the planet. We came to make sure everything was ok.

*As Kran is speaking the Alidar's Revenge drops out of warp still under cloak and begins discreetly scanning the planet.*
Captain
# 480
10-09-2014, 01:13 PM
OOC: Meant coordinates to a safe distance.

Uhlan: Do as I say, hevam...

*The transmission cuts out. As the Alidar's Revenge picks up another cloaked ship in orbit, a Tulwar class by the name I.R.W. Saith... Baroan's ship.*

Last edited by kuntel; 10-09-2014 at 01:18 PM.