Quote:
Originally Posted by berrycola View Post
So the post LoR Z-Store Negh'Var sounds mothballed... le sigh
No surprises here...
2010 is my join date.
Lieutenant
# 172
06-25-2013, 09:55 PM
It's been mentioned on priority 1 podcast a few times, I'll see if I can find the episode
http://picpost.resolute-guild.com/destyn/12thcrypticsig.png
Career Officer
# 173
06-26-2013, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaphallic View Post
I've never heard of this z-store Negh'Var before, but if they previously promised it, it maybe the one Klingon ship I don't know, the K'vort was just a guess.
Geko talked about a version with "a pair of guns" on the underside in at least one of the Priority One interviews.
Given the decription it should mean we finally get the Negh'var that was actually called Negh'var onscreen: the version from DS9.

http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/...Var_attack.jpg

Currently we only have the version from the TNG finale "All Good Things" that was not named onscreen. In the script it was called "Voodieh".
Empire Veteran
# 174
06-27-2013, 05:11 AM
A very good episode, my only beef is the Dilithium mine, helping small fleets? Then why does it make it easier for larger fleets, giving them even more of an advantage over smaller fleets. It's a saving for all fleets not aimed particularly at small fleets.

Thanks again Gates of Sto'vo'kor for taking the time to do this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"