Lt. Commander
# 11
01-21-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
and you posting another worthelss post doesnt help out their...
I wouldn't say giving people advice on how to save time in the future would be a worthless post. I'd say his issue is pretty specific, so the patch notes don't really help much... but really?

Teach a man to fish?

NEWayz...

Maybe you are just set to a very low resolution? If you know how to take screenshots (or just list your settings in graphics options) I'm sure one of us would be able to tell which one of your settings are causing the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylr616 View Post
I wouldn't say giving people advice on how to save time in the future would be a worthless post. I'd say his issue is pretty specific, so the patch notes don't really help much... but really?

Teach a man to fish?

NEWayz...

Maybe you are just set to a very low resolution?
at least I am glad the kettle still likes to call the pot black
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-21-2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
at least I am glad the kettle still likes to call the pot black
You made a generalized statement about ignoring advice about reading patch notes.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying or maybe didn't mean what you originally said... if a persons issue is specifically mentioned in patch notes then reminding them to review these notes before posting on the forums is good advice.

Some people have actual issues that haven't already been solved elsewhere... having them buried under the nth duplicate post doesn't help anyone (but it does certainly make those quick to answer every duplicate post feel good about themselves... I guess... kind of like doctors that prefer expensive treatments over cures).

Your original comment, in case you forgot :/

Quote:
...if anyone ever tells u to read patch notes ignore them someone always willing to help
I'd say, unless your a selfish and lazy person, you should review patch notes and search the forums before starting a new thread. I think people should always be quick to remind people of this. It's only decent.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Hello.

Heh, I was just gonna post a reply about the, "Half Resolution" button being turned on by default. But you beat me to it.

Peace,
Cor