Career Officer
# 11
06-13-2013, 01:27 PM
It's probabyl longer cause of the bugs, they need to fix them, make sure they're fixed, then reopen the foundry

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
06-13-2013, 01:37 PM
There was one fix today, so authors should go check their missions to see if that helped (If you have the time to do so of course, I likely won't have time till the weekend). There are still outstanding issues of course such as the minimap inaccurately reporting reach marker locations.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forums are like Sanctuary Districts, complete with Gimmes, Ghosts and Dims.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 13
06-13-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
There are still outstanding issues of course such as the minimap inaccurately reporting reach marker locations.
There is a fix for this. I don't know when it will be live, so keep an eye on the patch notes.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
06-13-2013, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
It's probabyl longer cause of the bugs, they need to fix them, make sure they're fixed, then reopen the foundry
Obviously, but what bugs are there? The only two major bugs I know of was the invisible wall thing (fixed today) and the misplaced map markers (apparently already fixed internally). What else are we waiting on?
Lieutenant
# 15
06-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Im having foundry editing withdrawal here I swear. Last night I had a dream that It was back up and I just had so many ideas accumulated over time I was overwhelmed. They also introduced a tool in my dream to draw walking paths and flight plans of ships directly on the map which I thought was cool.

I just wish there was like somewhere I could like put ideas down and visualize them. I can't draw well but oh well.

I was hopeful about today's patch but at least its a step in the right direction. At least the foundry's getting attention which may be a sign they are focusing on it at least for now. Honestly the foundry is my favorite part of the game, and to me sets it far ahead of any other games I played. Im a creative person I need to make things.
WANTED ZINO- Orion princess.
For kidnapping, slave trafficking, illegal trading, lewd behavior, grand theft, rigging games of chance, espionage, trading of illicit goods, disruption of diplomatic procedures, disturbance of peace, flying shuttles while intoxicated, racketeering, Blackmail, arson, assault, and dancing seductively on counter tops without a license.
Captain
# 16
06-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleycrasher View Post
Obviously, but what bugs are there? The only two major bugs I know of was the invisible wall thing (fixed today) and the misplaced map markers (apparently already fixed internally). What else are we waiting on?
Some invisible objects got moved. We may not get a fix for those. We might just have to re-edit the missions.

As far as what else, well there is a big, big list.
Career Officer
# 17
06-13-2013, 08:56 PM
this happened to me last year after a major update and it didn't come back online for MONTHS...! >.>
Commander
# 18
06-15-2013, 08:08 AM
Is it still not working?
Lieutenant
# 19
06-19-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
this happened to me last year after a major update and it didn't come back online for MONTHS...! >.>

RRRRRRRRAWRRRRRR!!! *lifts up table and chucks it through glass storm door*
WANTED ZINO- Orion princess.
For kidnapping, slave trafficking, illegal trading, lewd behavior, grand theft, rigging games of chance, espionage, trading of illicit goods, disruption of diplomatic procedures, disturbance of peace, flying shuttles while intoxicated, racketeering, Blackmail, arson, assault, and dancing seductively on counter tops without a license.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
06-19-2013, 02:31 PM
It's never been months, plural. The big season 4 outage was 5 weeks. All the ones since have been less than that. The fix for one of the biggest post-LoR bugs is going live tomorrow. Have faith, the end is nigh.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forums are like Sanctuary Districts, complete with Gimmes, Ghosts and Dims.