Lieutenant
# 1 Second Wave Bugged
06-16-2013, 07:42 PM
I been playing through Second wave a few times, Its Really Bugged.

I noticed it first when I had to talk to each of the 4 diplomats. then when i had to talk to the Speaker, I was forced to beam up and beamdown and star the mission all over.

Then on the second time around (this part happend 3 times)

Once you all meet for the conference, you go through the dominion fleet arriving Movie without the wormhole.

THEN you talk to all the delegates, THEN you go through teh dominion arriving movie again with the wormhole.

Thought i should report this. its annoying.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud197 View Post
I been playing through Second wave a few times, Its Really Bugged.

I noticed it first when I had to talk to each of the 4 diplomats. then when i had to talk to the Speaker, I was forced to beam up and beamdown and star the mission all over.

Then on the second time around (this part happend 3 times)

Once you all meet for the conference, you go through the dominion fleet arriving Movie without the wormhole.

THEN you talk to all the delegates, THEN you go through teh dominion arriving movie again with the wormhole.

Thought i should report this. its annoying.
This mission was bugged on release. They never really fixed it despite saying they tried on several occasions.

LOR was the update that broke the back of this mission, maybe one day they might get to it.
Although considering we have bugs in the game from its original launch, 3 years ago, I would not hold your breath

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 3
06-16-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
This mission was bugged on release. They never really fixed it despite saying they tried on several occasions.

LOR was the update that broke the back of this mission, maybe one day they might get to it.
Although considering we have bugs in the game from its original launch, 3 years ago, I would not hold your breath
Correction. June 11 patch on Tribble test server it is fixed. The fix just hasn't gone live yet but should be soon........hopefully. http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=746101

Quote:
Second Wave

*The invasion cutscene no longer plays prior to the Discuss the Borg Thread objective is completed.
Well, at least that part is fixed and for me on 3 characters, it seemed to be the only thing bugged in the episode. I never had a problem completing the mission, it just took a little longer since that cutscene happened twice.
Career Officer
# 4
06-17-2013, 06:49 AM
Yeah, it broke with LoR and is already fixed on Tribble.

I saw the issue with the cutscene happening out of order when I went through on my Rom. I thought it was pretty funny that I was conducting negotiations while the admiral was laying face down dead on the floor.
Republic Veteran
# 5
06-17-2013, 11:29 AM
i remember having to do this several times on my diplo char..... mainly because it was always with a team, and for some reason it advanced properly for them, but not me.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.