Career Officer
# 11
06-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Oh goodie, another nice event scheduled on patch day, and with the size and complexity of the patch coming (see Tribble release notes) it'll probably be over before the game is stable again.

<facepalm>
This is how the game has taught me to submit constructive criticism.
You're assuming that that patch is coming to Holodeck on Thursday. I'm betting that will come next Thursday, as it only just went live on Tribble. EDIT: Nvm just saw Bran's reply.

In any case, this was just what I wanted to hear ^_^ Might be able to get my Rom some Mk XI Omega gear now.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
06-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
I realize that, but it's rare that a patch doesn't come on thursday, and I'm conditioned to expect no notice other than a few hours before a patch and to expect the previous tribble drop to be included in the holodeck patch.

We'll see tomorrow, but I expect the worst.
We are planning to have a patch tomorrow during our weekly scheduled maintenance, but it won't include what was in the Tribble patch notes released yesterday.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 13
06-12-2013, 08:32 AM
It's great to see weekend events like this however I was wondering if epohh tagging/raising/turning in elders for marks would fall under this event since technically it is a New Romulus Ground Mission/New Romulus Ground Instance?
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We are planning to have a patch tomorrow during our weekly scheduled maintenance, but it won't include what was in the Tribble patch notes released yesterday.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Cool cool, but I get where he's coming from too, usually if something goes to tribble on Tuesday night(my time) it's usually live on holodeck by Thursday afternoon. As much as it is to my frustration, I'm happy to see things going to tribble for longer than 48 hours before going live.

Keep this up.

Also gives me time to figure out and aquire what I'll need for:
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
Systems
  • Romulan Captains now have access to a series of "Bridge Officer Applicant" Recruitment assignments which can reward Romulan or Reman Bridge Officer candidates of Green or better quality depending on the outcome.
    • These assignments will only appear in Tau Dewa Sector, New Romulus Command, and are not common.

Last edited by ukcaptain420; 06-12-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
06-12-2013, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The patch that is currently on Tribble is not going live this week

If it gets a bonus during the normal "Bonus Marks Event" timeslot now that runs daily, it should also get it during this weekend event.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Well Crytalline entity deos not get a bonus during the normal bonus marks event which is strange as every other mission do. Is that working as intended or is it an oversight?
Lieutenant
# 16
06-12-2013, 08:46 AM
"...playing the specific queued events and content listed above during those timeslots will not provide double bonus rewards..."
bah. i want double rewards.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 17
06-12-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrci2907 View Post
Well Crytalline entity deos not get a bonus during the normal bonus marks event which is strange as every other mission do. Is that working as intended or is it an oversight?
Not sure, but I'll pass along the feedback that you'd like it to

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 18
06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Thanks. Its good to farm Fleet Marks for my KDF-Fleet.

But not to farm Nukara-Marks, no thanks. Really.
I can farm in 30 Minutes (i make it easy, i do not want to go to much in detail) 400 Marks for the New Romulus or Omega Repuation or only 100 Nukara Marks...
Have Fun to farm the Set-Items. In this time i can do better things...
Commander
# 19
06-12-2013, 09:00 AM
Awesome looking forward to it. but does this mean theirs a some what big update coming?
just curious usually when theirs a special event something big coming once its over.
Career Officer
# 20
06-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Will the normal bonus event be removed from the event calendar or are we able to get extra bonuses during the 3 hour event?
Geekly going where no Geek has gone before!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCCFleet.com - twitter.com/SCCFleet - facebook.com/SCCFleet
info "at" SCCFleet.com - MidNiteShadow7 "at" SCCFleet.com
Closed Thread