Lieutenant
Hey Guys

I used to be a subscriber when it was purely cryptic.

I thought I had linked my account so clicked no on the linking question stupidly. But when I logged in my character was gone. Perhaps it wasn't linked after all.

I've sent a support ticket but haven't heard anything. It will be 24 hours this afternoon I think.

Do any of you guys know if there is another way to link the accounts, I tried logging in with my cryptic account and it doesn't recognize it to prompt anything.

I've got the twitch and want to come back! Yes the film had a part to play lol.

Thanks

Arc
Survivor of Remus
# 2
05-10-2013, 07:01 AM
As far as the ticket, you need to be patient. It can take several days before they answer if they are busy.

Guess you've been gone for a while since you haven't linked until now. But completely forgot any and all things considering the account linking process. So can't really help you there.

All the best of luck.
Lieutenant
# 3
05-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Thanks!

I'll just be patient
Ensign
# 4
05-10-2013, 08:44 PM
Waiting for my ticket also about account linking also 4 days and counting...

(support is one of the slowest of any game i have ever played)

(i just want to link my account to cryptic one before i buy legacy pack lets hope they answer before release and i lose the change to buy legacy)

Last edited by nenwe; 05-10-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Lieutenant
# 5
05-11-2013, 06:54 AM
Yeah I'm on over two days wait now, I'm eager to re-sub.

I'm quite surprised there is such a slow response.

Other games I've played you'd be hard pressed to wait 4 hours. Its probably just down to the volume of games all supported by the same office probably.
Ensign
# 6
05-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Well still it is too slow be the volume of tickets whatever basicly hire more people since this is not not good at any level basicly it hurts cryptic since people are not getting the support they need at timely fashion and i still plan on buying the legacy pack but this slow support response is making me think twice if i want to spend more money on STO...

(i wanted to join Tal Shiar with my romulan captain but oh well cannot have everything hehe)

and still i wait for response
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
05-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcangelslay View Post
Hey Guys

I used to be a subscriber when it was purely cryptic.

I thought I had linked my account so clicked no on the linking question stupidly. But when I logged in my character was gone. Perhaps it wasn't linked after all.

I've sent a support ticket but haven't heard anything. It will be 24 hours this afternoon I think.

Do any of you guys know if there is another way to link the accounts, I tried logging in with my cryptic account and it doesn't recognize it to prompt anything.

I've got the twitch and want to come back! Yes the film had a part to play lol.

Thanks

Arc
So yeah did some digging for you and found the original post BranFlakes made when account linking became mandatory and it outlines all the step and everything for it.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=784201
Ensign
# 8
05-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
So yeah did some digging for you and found the original post BranFlakes made when account linking became mandatory and it outlines all the step and everything for it.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=784201

Well in my case that is not possible (goes into gategory something went wrong so contact support) (So that is what i have done)
Lieutenant
# 9
05-13-2013, 04:21 AM
Thank you voicesdark,

I did follow this the other day as I try to sort stuff myself as best as possible.

I tried again just in case I made a mistake but it just rejects my cryptic account. And I get no prompts from my perfect world account..

I started the ticket midday on the 9th. Its now over four days.

I'm going to put it down to the weekend on the off chance but I'm disappointed in the response to be honest. I don't want to email or enter a new ticket as that might set me back again.
Ensign
# 10
05-13-2013, 11:47 AM
My 7th day of waiting starts in 2 and half hours. Getting annoyed so do i need to make conclusion that "STO is great game but if you have a problem dont expect to get any support in timely fashion."

I did send email to see if they answer the email massage more readily than ticket. (including the reference number of my ticket and explaining the issue once again)

Last edited by nenwe; 05-13-2013 at 11:53 AM.