Lieutenant
Qapla,

Yesterday a certain person [redacted] got herself promoted to a Leader rank ( we dont know how she did it, probably hacked into the account one of the leaders ) and since then she has been kicking the real leaders and officers ... it feels so bad that after all the time and ressources we spent to get the fleet to where it was Tier 4 starbase with all holding going toward tier 5 and a completed tier 3 Embassy and over 470 members.

is there anyway that we can have the fleet back to its right owner ? (the only things we have aginst here are screens where she was using inappropriate language at a fleet officer)

we appreciate any kind of support and if any fleet had same issue that managed to resolve it would be of a great help to let us know how.

Last edited by aderonz; 06-15-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 2 the House of Duras
06-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Yes , i agree , this is insane situation , a lot of hours and moneys has been spent on starbase, in this fleet were good guys and now the destiny of fleet is in hands of one weird person. I still hope , that game operators can help and the House of Duras will not be terminated like Caspian fleet.
Lieutenant
# 3
06-12-2013, 01:36 PM
The situation is , hopefuly , back under controle .
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-12-2013, 01:40 PM
You should contact support to see if they can help you.

And FYI, naming the specific person is a violation of forum rules and could get you banned. You might want to modify your original post.
Career Officer
# 5
06-13-2013, 04:32 PM
I hope everything works out for your fleet. That is every fleet's nightmare scenario.
Captain
# 6
06-13-2013, 04:50 PM
This stinks, I hope it works out for you. People put a lot of time into this silly little game, and it is a shame that such a small minority of morons want to ruin it for the greater whole. All the best getting this straightened out.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Ensign
# 7
06-14-2013, 07:58 AM
Hello

I play Xood, long time co-leader of The House of Duras fleet. I'd like to reassure everyone that the situation is under control, the old leadership has been restored. We're sorting out any ranks that were changed.

Thanks for your support and patience

Xood
Lieutenant
# 8
06-15-2013, 03:05 PM
I hope that Cryptic will improave fleet security , because since season 6 started things are different , each fleet has a lot of ressources and efforts in , the only thing i can think of right now is when a level 7 member (Leader) tries to demote an other one of the same rank start a timer of 24h during which all other leaders or members of rank 6 can vote ( the seconds in case the leaders failed to log during the count down).
Commander
# 9
06-15-2013, 09:38 PM
This is one reason why I have suggested to my fleet, and I suggest to all fleets to make sure all players are changing their passwords on a regular basis.

I have also suggested and hope everyone takes note of this...watch your list of players to see who is inactive. If they are in leadership positions then 1) demote them or 2) remove them from fleet and have them reinvited when they return.

I prefer demoting that way they have lost permissions that they previously had. The hacking of accounts is becoming a growing problem and I urge the game developers to not only look into this but also change the way things are now.
Empire Veteran
# 10
06-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob2485 View Post
This is one reason why I have suggested to my fleet, and I suggest to all fleets to make sure all players are changing their passwords on a regular basis.

I have also suggested and hope everyone takes note of this...watch your list of players to see who is inactive. If they are in leadership positions then 1) demote them or 2) remove them from fleet and have them reinvited when they return.

I prefer demoting that way they have lost permissions that they previously had. The hacking of accounts is becoming a growing problem and I urge the game developers to not only look into this but also change the way things are now.

the roster on the gateway really helps with this as it can sort by last seen online

also we really need more ranks, 3 more permissions were added but no new ranks...

glad House of Duras was restored, still that must have been a major hit
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)