Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Career Officer
Orbital strike on tribble draws no circle on the floor anymore, this means the victim of an orbital strike will not know its coming until being hit by it.

This will be a major issue in pvp, because orbital strike can easily be turned into an area effect one-shot hit by using 3 very rare equipment diagnostic doffs and its dmg enhancing proc.

The circle needs to return.
___
Tami, Leader of -FS-
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2013, 01:51 PM
bump. Newest patch still did not address this issue. On KDF, the Orbital Strike animation shows correctly but on fed the animation never happens. I'be a feeling this is going to be one of those bugs that lingers forever because its a ground ability and it only really is a problem in pvp.

Last edited by nulonu; 06-11-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nulonu View Post
bump. Newest patch still did not address this issue. On KDF, the Orbital Strike animation shows correctly but on fed the animation never happens. I'be a feeling this is going to be one of those bugs that lingers forever because its a ground ability and it only really is a problem in pvp.

Its a problem in PvE too if I sonic pulse the mob out of a orbital strike I didnt know was incoming
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)