Ensign
Hi there.

I haven't really played STO much at all and only recently picked it up again after the Romulus patch, and I've been leveling a Gorn, so far at 11. I've been following the main storyline the whole way through, and recently had to abandon the quest "Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning" because I beamed out to sector space instead of planet space because I used the minimap button instead of dialogue, and absolutely can't return to the system even midway through the questline.

As far as I've been able to find, this quest has been bugged for a very long time in that manner, and the only way to do it after that screwup is to abandon it and pick up the quest again. Sure, I can do that. So I abandoned it, but now I don't know where to pick up the quest again. It didn't look like I could hail the KDF in sector space and I went all the way back to Qo'noS, wandering around and searching. I Googled the quest but can't find any indication of where/from whom to pick it up. If anyone knows where I can find it, I'd seriously appreciate it.

I also have a second question, a little less serious. I've read that Klingon faction characters can't ever display equipped body armor (except for a couple select ones depending on race). That's crummy, but I can deal with it - but will I ever have a choice between more than I don't know, 3-4 standard outfits? If I can't see my body armor, is there a way I can get more costume parts without spending money?

I appreciate any answers.
Career Officer
# 2
06-15-2013, 02:55 PM
Open up your journal (J key in game) and go to the Episodes tab. You can scroll through the list of episodic missions there and pick up the one you need.

The KDF can't display body armor as of right now. However you can get some new outfits that look really cool once you get up to level 50 and get T5 Omega rep.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.
Ensign
# 3
06-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Thanks, I just found the episodes thing before checking back here after enough poking around at my quest log. I've picked the quest back up.

It will be a very long time before I get anything new for my outfit, then? I'm not fussed about it, but was curious anyway. Intentional or not, I hope the ability to display body armor (or turn it off) for KDF characters becomes a thing eventually. Until then, I will be a silly shirtless lizard man. I know there's 3 default chest outfit options for me but yeesh they're boring.

Thanks again!