Career Officer
As I go through the testing of LOR I reminded myself of the past rewards to testing on Tribble.

Since the testing the revamp skill tree, testers have only gotten a rare tribble. These poor creatures... torn from their homes to become someone's pet or worse... tribble carcass on the Klingon side.

I hope we as testers will receive something better than "Just Another Tribble".

STO needs to be considerate of these creatures. One can only hope PETA gets involved to save these creatures.

These poor defenseless creatures are now being made into slippers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_h_IuuInlg
Career Officer
# 2
05-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Part of me agrees, I've gotten so many tester tribbles I'm not even sure what to do with them all.

Part of me just thinks they should trash Tribble Playtest rewards all together. I mean really we need a reward to preview really cool stuff, and make it better before launch?

Then part of me likes the darn tribbles.
Captain
# 3
05-01-2013, 03:04 PM
PETA? PetaQ Eating Tribbles with Andorians?
A member of Romulan Intelligence. A fleet with over 400 members growing daily, friendly, relaxed, fun. We are the only fleet with the pure name of Romulan Intelligence. Welcome to the Tal Shiar. Look us up in game.

My You Tube new ESD tour Vid part 1: http://youtu.be/2CFCMkr830Y
Captain
# 4
05-01-2013, 03:08 PM
normally when there is a reward for testing, its explicitly stated there will be 'a reward' i dont remeber reading anywhere about being rewarded for testing beyond playing new stuff early.

But that might just be me being silly :p
Tactical Cube deals 338364 (204629) Kinetic Damage to Tactical Cube with Plasma Torpedo - Heavy III.
Recoil damage... Burn
Career Officer
# 5
05-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
normally when there is a reward for testing, its explicitly stated there will be 'a reward' i dont remeber reading anywhere about being rewarded for testing beyond playing new stuff early.

But that might just be me being silly :p

I agree, here is to just hoping
Captain
# 6
05-01-2013, 03:22 PM
They offer the "reward" as an enticement to get people over onto the test server for the stress test. This means open beta.

You all are still in the closed beta. So no stress test is taking place yet.

Wait for the "weekend" event that is most likely coming soon. That'll be the open beta, stress test, with the tribble dangling from the stick in front of you.
Career Officer
# 7
05-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
They offer the "reward" as an enticement to get people over onto the test server for the stress test. This means open beta.

Wait for the "weekend" event that is most likely coming soon. That'll be the open beta, stress test, with the tribble dangling from the stick in front of you.
LOL a Tribble pinata
Captain
# 8
05-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post

Between the Holodeck, Tribble, Redshirt, CO, and NWN Open Beta the Server system is already as stressed as it needs to be.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 9
05-01-2013, 04:24 PM
A cloaking Tribble...hiding in your inventory and laughing at you while it eats all your food and multiplies.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-01-2013, 04:28 PM
dont cause waves....

we could end up with one of those stupid bunnies
PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY