Ensign
# 1 Temporal Paradox Is Recruiting
06-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Temporal Paradox, a fun social fleet is looking to expand with new members, we are a smaller fleet, with only 8 members. We have hit Tier 2 in both embassy and starbase. We are looking for fun people to expand our fleet and hit tier 3 and beyond. We are fun, and knowledgeable in game. We are all on at various times of the day, we are a social fleet and we know when real life is calling, take the time you need to do real life stuff. We will still be here when you get back. If you have any questions just reply to me thread or catch me in game. my main handle is paul@paulburnett71. Happy gaming
Ensign
# 2
06-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Are fleet stores are open, and like the previous post we are just a fun social fleet, we do help level up, STF's and are tier 2 in both the embassy and star base. We are looking for new friends who just want to have fun, when your online your online. Its just a game the more you contribute the more rewards. We may not be like the big fleets, but we have something they don't. leadership that pay attention to all the members and I am the leader and I enjoy talking to everyone. My fleet is like a small business, looking to grow but not grow into a corporation. So if that's what you are looking for, a fleet who is fun, active, social, and just enjoys the game. We are the fleet for you.