Lt. Commander
# 1 Lifetime sub not active
01-20-2010, 11:20 AM
Bought my lifetime sub quite a few hours back with paypal.

Did get a confirmation email back from paypal and its from my account. However did not get a mail from cryptic and its also doesnt show up at my products.

Tried to refresh and delete cookies etc.

Someone told me it was on there instantly. Anyone else with the same problem? Also if a dev reads this could he check it out?

Yes I made a ticket hours ago but not reply yet
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Is there any note on your sub info on your cryptic account?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2010, 12:12 PM
as soon as i bought my lifetime, tis whoed up traight away in 'my account' page on startrekonline.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serlo
Is there any note on your sub info on your cryptic account?
Not sure what you mean but no where in my cryptic account it says that I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashar
as soon as i bought my lifetime, tis whoed up traight away in 'my account' page on startrekonline.com
Yeah thats what I heard form other people aswell.

I only have the mail from paypal that I paid to Cryptic.

Still hoping for a dev to respond or respond on my ticket. But I already heard that some people had to wait days before a respond on a ticket, this is why I posted it here.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2010, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icib View Post

Did get a confirmation email back from paypal and its from my account. However did not get a mail from cryptic and its also doesnt show up at my products.

Someone told me it was on there instantly. Anyone else with the same problem? Also if a dev reads this could he check it out?

it depends on how often you use paypal, whether your paypal is fully verified etc, sometimes paypal will confirm the purchase for your side but not push through the confirmation to the company immediately, giving time to confirm the money is indeed in the account etc. i wouldn't panic unless you check tomorrow and still don't see it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icib View Post

I had a similiar issue. It took a ticket to Cryptic to make it better. I submited one to billing from in the game. Or you can do it under the support tab on the main website log in so you can check the status of it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffyone4310 View Post
I had a similiar issue. It took a ticket to Cryptic to make it better. I submited one to billing from in the game. Or you can do it under the support tab on the main website log in so you can check the status of it.
Thanks I will do that
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Ok, I just want to throw this out there just in case....

Did you go to www.startrekonline.com, login, then click on "My Account" at the top right and look on the left under activated features to see if it says "Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription"?

Because if you didn't and it's there you deserve to be backhanded.

If you did and it's not then you really need to get in touch with Cryptic ASAP.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-20-2010, 02:13 PM
If you buy it with paypal, it may take some time.

If you used a credit card through paypal, it usually takes around an hour to verify.
If you have the money in the paypal account, it's instant.
If you use your bank account, which you connected to paypal, it takes 3-5 business days for full cleareance (though it can be sooner)
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulda View Post
Ok, I just want to throw this out there just in case....

Did you go to www.startrekonline.com, login, then click on "My Account" at the top right and look on the left under activated features to see if it says "Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription"?

Because if you didn't and it's there you deserve to be backhanded.

If you did and it's not then you really need to get in touch with Cryptic ASAP.
I am not that stupid hehe
Nope its not there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
If you buy it with paypal, it may take some time.

If you used a credit card through paypal, it usually takes around an hour to verify.
If you have the money in the paypal account, it's instant.
If you use your bank account, which you connected to paypal, it takes 3-5 business days for full cleareance (though it can be sooner)
I had the money already on my paypal account and its already taken off my paypal account.
I got the confirmation mail from paypal like 7 hours ago already which also says that I paid, just didnt get anything from Cryptic

And no responce to my ticket either which I made 30 minutes after.

I aint really ****ed or anything since I am sure they will be able to work it out since i already paid. Just a little bit worried :p