Ensign
BLUF:

Anyone know a number that would allow me to talk to Perfect World Billing Department directly?

The Wall O' Text:

So, I attempted to purchase a lifetime subscription the other night and it said there was an error occurred. Having purchased things via the internet before, and knowing it would probably be a bad idea, I attempted to purchase again. And of course that was another error. NATURALLY, I would try again. Another Error. I figured something was buggy or wrong with Perfect World's Website. I'll try again another time. Before bed, i check my bank statement and there are two charges of 199 on there from Perfect world. I call my bank regarding the charges, and it turns out the charges are pending until my authorization is given. Which I give. I am told 30 minutes and the funds would be authorized. Flash Forward 30 minutes - Check my perfect world account, my subscription is canceled, so I drop a support ticket.

In my experience support tickets for in game issues can be 1 hour or 14 days. That I understand. Billing on the other hand, if not instant, is next day. Today, I haven't received any other message than an automated response saying the message was received. Concerned about loosing out on 400 dollars, I asked a friend what the usual turn around time on billing tickets are. He said 9 days was how long he waited over a similar situation.

And so I began my furious search for some sort of contact number so I can clear this up ASAP. Unfortunately, no success.

At this time, please refer to the actual question, which is located up at the top of this post as the Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF).

Thank you in advance to anyone who attempts to help.

Sorry in advance if this technically should be in the BUGS forum not the PROMOTIONS forum.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
06-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Sorry, I can't help you with the number. Have you tried their facebook page? That seems to get attention.

Also, why did you authorise BOTH charges?
Ensign
# 3
06-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Its an authorization for the vendor. Its just the way my bank works. If I wanted to authorize one and not the other, I'd have to fill out paper work and stuff. Which imo defeats the point of digital transactions. The 2nd charge can be disputed through the bank, or disputed withe the vendor, which I prefer to dispute through the vendor.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
06-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Ah, fair enough.
I can understand it because my bank seems to freeze every transaction over 10GBP that I make!
(Maybe that's exaggerating a little but still...)
Though I suppose if it prevents fraud it's not a bad thing.

Still no word I assume?
Ensign
# 5
06-15-2013, 12:21 PM
Yep, still no word. I found a number via the google, and it told me business hours are 10-630 Pacific Standard and if I am calling during those times and no one is answering it's because all representatives are busy.... And it advised me to call back later... every hour on the hour yesterday (friday) I called. Same message.