Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Legacy Pack Giveaway! [Now Ended]
06-14-2013, 08:01 AM
We are teaming up with Twitch Streamer Towelliee this Saturday for a special livestream of Legacy of Romulus! Make sure to tune in as one (1) Legacy Pack and several Starter Packs will be given out during the show.

Tune in this Saturday, June 15th, from 11AM to 1PM PDT for your chance to win!

Link to Towelliee's livestream channel.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 2
06-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Hope I'm more lucky than I was at the Raptr stream.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 3
06-14-2013, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Hope I'm more lucky than I was at the Raptr stream.
You get no luck, Frenemy! All your Legacy packs are belong to me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
# 4
06-14-2013, 11:43 AM
I rolled a Romulan. I got so bored by level 5 I just logged out. I can't imagine voluntarily watching someone else run through that. I just popped in to note that showing the comments entry at the end of news articles, but keeping the comments disabled for every article, makes you guys look like you're afraid of the comments you would get. If you're not going to allow posting there I would get rid of the entry field.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Survivor of Remus
# 5
06-14-2013, 01:11 PM
Towelliee also has a habit of using hate speech, such as anti-gay slurs.
Shocked that Cryptic would associate themselves with this person.

Edit: Wanted to add that I've always known Cryptic to be a tolerant company for people of all types; infinite diversity infinite combinations. STO and their other games have always been welcoming of people whether you're straight, gay, or anything else.

I'm absolutely ashamed to find out that they're partnering with people who promote hate speech against any type of person.

---post above is from tachyonharmonic ---

EDIT: We do not condone hate speech in ANY regard. We thank you for this feedback and are looking into the issue. -Brandon
------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand how Cryptic can use someone with a history of anti-gay hate speech to promote STO.
Disheartened member of the Romulan Refugee "faction"
Ashamed that Cryptic wouldn't follow up on thousands of posts of negative feedback.

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 06-14-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Great job on Legacy of Romulus!

Everyone needs a clean towel and a Legacy Pack from Towelliee!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
06-14-2013, 06:12 PM
What is this Twitch thing?

Will probably tune in.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
06-14-2013, 06:31 PM
after looking at this site I hope that Cryptic decides to forgo this event and find someone else to help give away the LoR packs, as from what I see this is not something I consider to be a good marketing\advertising for the game, as this person is crude and breaks his own rules.

Last edited by bughunter357; 06-14-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Rihannsu
# 9
06-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyonharmonic View Post
Towelliee also has a habit of using hate speech, such as anti-gay slurs.
Shocked that Cryptic would associate themselves with this person.

Edit: Wanted to add that I've always known Cryptic to be a tolerant company for people of all types; infinite diversity infinite combinations. STO and their other games have always been welcoming of people whether you're straight, gay, or anything else.

I'm absolutely ashamed to find out that they're partnering with people who promote hate speech against any type of person.

---post above is from tachyonharmonic ---

EDIT: We do not condone hate speech in ANY regard. We thank you for this feedback and are looking into the issue. -Brandon
Well, I for one am glad you are reconsidering and looking into that, Brandon . . . I never heard of this guy but someone linked me to his channel today and I didn't even make it past his front page. Some of the stuff I saw posted there was very unprofessional and not on par with being associated for any promotional linking with Cryptic or any other entity for that matter. I have DJ'd and streamed for a number of online stations, and partnered with a few private individuals as well, and no one I know of in the streaming world would even attempt to behave like that and even try to ask a game developer to do an event with them.

Any chance of my recommending this event to my friends went out the window with reading just his front page LOL.

To idrona . . . twitch is another method of social networking. Think YouTube meets Facebook combined. The user referred to in this thread is just a user of that site, and none of this is in any direct way affiliated with Twitch at all. Twitch actually has some great programs on it, and I have seen many game related broadcasts, podcasts and streams of other sorts go through Twitch. This user, however, is definitely an exception to those higher standards a lot of us have seen there.

EDIT: ROFL! I didn't detect your joke until I saw Twitch in your signature. ~chuckles~ I'll leave the explanation in my post though for others to see, so folks don't get Twitch and the user confused with each other.
Fazemladaiya - proven to be THE friendliest guy on the gaming forums.
My Graphic Design Specs. Gaming computer specs coming soon once she is built.

Last edited by fazemladaiya; 06-14-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
06-14-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazemladaiya View Post
EDIT: ROFL! I didn't detect your joke until I saw Twitch in your signature. ~chuckles~ I'll leave the explanation in my post though for others to see, so folks don't get Twitch and the user confused with each other.
You ninja'd my response!
Closed Thread