Lt. Commander
# 21
06-15-2013, 05:27 AM
@idrona

thank you

10/char

Last edited by zix74itaelite; 06-15-2013 at 05:36 AM.
Career Officer
# 22
06-15-2013, 05:42 AM
Who cares who it is.

You have a chance for a Starter and Legacy pack. You should be happy they're even giving them away.

You can just stay and ignore the stream, but be entered into the drawing.

How hard is it? Geez. All of you are overacting!
Lieutenant
# 23
06-15-2013, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
I dont like persecuting homosexuals for their sexual choices, but I also dislike persecuting heterosexuals for their own views. Its just as bad.
Agreed. But I have not stated nothing of sorts in my post. And if you have read something that would, through your own perspective, imply that I don't condone persecuting anyone for their views and actions than I could have written it a bit more comprehensible.

All I have implied, or at least tried, is that you can't condone someones actions and associate with them at the same time; and if CS doesn't condone, in this case, hate speeches and vulgar language than my point is pointless.
Captain
# 24
06-15-2013, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
Who cares who it is.

You have a chance for a Starter and Legacy pack. You should be happy they're even giving them away.

Propably the wisest post so far.

I think Churchill would have came to that free beer, and kicked Hitler, before Stalin came and took all the beer for the people, which he later all drank by himself.

Edit: I never said you did . Adidas may, but then again I dont care, since I dont buy their fancy overpriced clothes

I'm happy with buying the same quality, but much cheaper chinese ones.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.

Last edited by tpalelena; 06-15-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-15-2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
Who cares who it is.

Intellectual honesty!

I'm trying to make a minority out of the ppl that complaining about other minorities
This because I would like to see a better world (and EVERY little helps)..... and not attending the even doesn't even cost me anything (its a cheap way of doing my part btw)!

As mentioned I DO belive in freedom of choice, and no one attending the event should feel bad in anyway, feel free to justify it with the convenience of having a chance to get some really cool stuff for free.

pls not: this its not my language and its hard to express my opinions IT IS NOT my intention to offend or upset anyone!
Career Officer
# 26
06-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Anyone have any links to where this hate speech is taking place? It's not that I don't believe you guys, just that I've never heard of this guy and I'd like to see it for myself. I took a quick look at his twitch page and his website and didn't see anything that immediately stuck out at me. Is it in some of his videos at random? You can shoot me a PM with it if need be since I'm sure it wouldn't be acceptable for posting on the forum at large.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-15-2013, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
....Edit: I never said you did . Adidas may, but then again I dont care, since I dont buy their fancy overpriced clothes

I'm happy with buying the same quality, but much cheaper chinese ones.

So... no one in your family works in the Textile industry? If I'm mistaken and someone you know acctualy works in the textile industry please ask him why you shouldn't buy cheap stuff (or expensive stuff made from kids..).. And think about on how this kind of reasoning could reflect on you (or your job).

pls not: this its not my language and its hard to express my opinions IT IS NOT my intention to offend or upset anyone!
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-15-2013, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Anyone have any links to where this hate speech is taking place? It's not that I don't believe you guys, just that I've never heard of this guy and I'd like to see it for myself. I took a quick look at his twitch page and his website and didn't see anything that immediately stuck out at me. Is it in some of his videos at random? You can shoot me a PM with it if need be since I'm sure it wouldn't be acceptable for posting on the forum at large.
That video has been removed (i've just checked) but read this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/twitchtv/com...antigay_slurs/
Captain
# 29
06-15-2013, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zix74itaelite View Post
So... no one in your family works in the Textile industry? If I'm mistaken and someone you know acctualy works in the textile industry please ask him why you shouldn't buy cheap stuff (or expensive stuff made from kids..).. And think about on how this kind of reasoning could reflect on you (or your job).

Nobody in my family works for any US based company. I do not believe any cloth products are made from children, to be honest.

In real life, me not supporting anti-gay views publicly would greatly upset my family and my friends too, as in the place I live in I'm considered way too liberal already. I would most likely loose any chance at inheritance too.

If I had a job, it would most likely cause friction with fellow employes too.

But since I'm a very friendly person, I privately like to uphold the freedom of thought and speech.

Freedom for everybody to like and dislike whatever they choose to, as long as they keep themselves to legal and non violent ways of expressing their opinions.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Career Officer
# 30
06-15-2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zix74itaelite View Post
That video has been removed (i've just checked) but read this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/twitchtv/com...antigay_slurs/
Wow.

This guy looks like a grade A d-bag. I'll pass on this giveaway methinks.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Closed Thread