Cryptic Studios Team
The dilithium mine is up and available for testing! Projects have been tweaked for the test server so they only take three seconds to complete to speed up testing.

Leave feedback about progression, unlocks, rewards, bugs, anything!
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
06-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Is there a "Tribble Fleet" to join since Fleets (and reputations) don't transfer from Holodeck to Tribble?

Raptr profile
Commander
# 3
06-14-2013, 09:42 AM
Could we just lower all the requirements so Tribble fleets don't get stuck on projects?

Other than that, love the Mine so far. I'm having difficulty finding the Mining DOFF missions, though. Are they in my standard/department head lists, or do I need to visit a place in/on the Mine itself?
Captain
# 4
06-14-2013, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
The dilithium mine is up and available for testing! Projects have been tweaked for the test server so they only take three seconds to complete to speed up testing.

Leave feedback about progression, unlocks, rewards, bugs, anything!
The discounts given by this holding are beyond hideous Salami. With the current numbers, a fleet is going to have to build an entire T5 starbase, an full Embassy and another 3-4 holdings priced identically to an Embassy just to recoup the investment they made on the dilithium mine.

How exactly is adding something that actually worsens the starbase grind the "significant improvement" to fleet progression that Stahl has been harping on for months?
Career Officer
# 5
06-14-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
The discounts given by this holding are beyond hideous Salami. With the current numbers, a fleet is going to have to build an entire T5 starbase, an full Embassy and another 3-4 holdings priced identically to an Embassy just to recoup the investment they made on the dilithium mine.

How exactly is adding something that actually worsens the starbase grind the "significant improvement" to fleet progression that Stahl has been harping on for months?
I second this question.
"Once more unto the breech..."

Rogue Shipyard Blog
Rihannsu
# 6
06-14-2013, 09:53 AM
Last night the Tribble Reborn fleet power leveled through to the end. So thanks for the timer reduction. Massive props. Now, can I ask for one more thing to make this testing go smoother. Can you please post a list of all the projects, where they should show up, and if they are active in the current build? Otherwise, how will we know if something is working or not?

For instance:

Unless you patched it since last night, there is no rich dilithium vain mining option that I can see. Where should I be looking for this, or is it not patched yet?

Is it working as intended (not joking this time) that the doff dilithium and EC missions for miner doffs only have one version each, and that version depends on what tier you are one, eg, if you are one tier 1, you only get the tier 1 version, and if you are on tier 3, you only get the tier 3 version? Also, while I wouldn't object to more, 500 dilithium and 33,000 EC at top level for a 20 hour cooldown is probably pretty good.

The top level is really pretty, but is there any point to it? I noticed consoles, but nothing seemed hooked up.

The "death line" for going outside doesn't seem lined up exastly with the forcefield graphic. Actually I think this should stay as is, since it gives you a bit of margin for error.

FYI, doff mining missions are from the Reman on the main floor of the mine, he's a corner near the door outside. He is not the one right at the door to outside.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Rihannsu
# 7
06-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post

I am waiting for the rich dilithium vain daily to come out before I hop on this bandwagon. But out of curiousity, what do the numbers say if every day, everyone could earn 5000 dilithium from that mission, for minimal work. Would that plus the discount add up to something useful?
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Lieutenant
# 8
06-14-2013, 10:11 AM
For the investment I really think it should do a 5/10/15% discount per tier
Career Officer
# 9
06-14-2013, 10:16 AM
ok. dumb question. but how do i actually get to the mine. I went to Beta Urs, went into the mine instance. But there is no beam down button. Is there a ground map?
# 10
06-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidraven26 View Post
For the investment I really think it should do a 5/10/15% discount per tier
QFT.

Perhaps the total can be upped to 15-20% for getting through all 3 tiers. Perhaps each tier needs to be 5% as stated here.

But if the numbers show you'd need a completely new set of holdings just to break even, it's not a discount in the end.