Career Officer
As the title says, I'm nearly done now with the Romulan story arc, but all the other featured episodes, starting with 'specters' and all others after this are still grey to me.
I'm level 43 now and looking at the specters episode it says I need to be Commander level 35 I think it was, so I'm definitely over the level requirements.

I can only really play the game at weekends so if I'm going to try these episodes before the 21st of June then time is running out

Anyway I've asked numerous time when in a station or flying around and no one ever knows or just does'nt speak at all as to why the episodes are still grey'ed out to me, one other person did say that they had the same problem but they don't know why either.

Am I right in thinking that I need to complete all the romulan story arc first? are the episodes just for Federation and Klingon characters ? (I'm romulan btw)

Any help would be great,
Thanks.
Career Officer
# 2
06-16-2013, 06:34 AM
Yes, you need to complete the Romulan story arc first before moving on to the Feature Episodes. The FEs are open to everyone from all factions, you just need to complete the rest of the missions in order before you can unlock them.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Career Officer
# 3
06-16-2013, 06:39 AM
Ah many thanks I thought it might be something like that, well at least I know now.

I'll probably do them anyway once I've done the story arc, and then again next time they do the special rewards for these episodes.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
06-16-2013, 08:18 AM
There is a skip button for missions. If you're high enough level for the next one in sequence, you can skip over missions (which sends them to the Available tab) to get to ones you want to do more.