Captain
# 11
06-15-2013, 03:46 PM
These new cores and armor consoles are great
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Rihannsu
# 12
06-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neok182 View Post
1) they do
2) they do
3) they do
4) they do

http://imgur.com/a/d3kvS
Apologies for not being more clear, I should have added:

5) on the same core.
Career Officer
# 13
06-15-2013, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exsteele View Post
If I may be so bold as to turn this into a constructive thread...

OP, what factors, exactly, are you looking for? Please note that there WON'T be any "weapon power" cores, as that's what everyone would get, making the other cores worthless. But if you were expexting fleet/elite cores to have different mixtures of abilities and bonuses, please share!

Thank you for your response.

Believe me when I say this + weapon cores are far from what I'm interest in. Ideally I'd go with a reinforced or Hyper-charged warp core with EFF, A->W, ACap and SSR. REP might be a nice 5th

With a bonus or proc on the use of a healing ability on a friendly target to either increase the healing output of the next ability, reduce the damage the target takes by a small amount for a short period, cause the beneficial ability to leap to another friendly target and heal that target for a substantially smaller amount.

Nothing ridiculously over powered but essentially something that benefits the group more so than +weapon power for myself.

I built myself to be a strong team healing and support player instead of a dps, so anything that furthers that goal is generally what I'm after.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-15-2013, 10:41 PM
the new elite fleet cores are great; just one thing i noticed is the lack of cores with the [eff] perk.
there are only 2 that have it, vs 5-6 each that have [rep], [eps], [coi], and [sep]

im sure there are more than a few of us that like the efficiency skill and have that a major part of our builds

Last edited by papertoasty; 06-15-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Career Officer
# 15
06-15-2013, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
Apologies for not being more clear, I should have added:

5) on the same core.
So you want one core with every single ability. OP much?

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Rihannsu
# 16
06-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neok182 View Post
So you want one core with every single ability. OP much?
No, Neok, that's not what I said. Let me reiterate.

What I want is:

1) Advanced Fleet Warp Core [Coi] [W -> A] [ACAP] [SS_]
2) Elite Fleet Warp Core [Coi] [W -> A] [ACAP] [AMP] [SS_]

Or in other words, I am happy with the pattern of abilities for the fleet cores, but there is a particular combination that I want that isn't currently available.

Last edited by ashtaku; 06-16-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Ensign
# 17
06-16-2013, 07:45 AM
I wonder why there is only the [ACap]-Mod for [A->W] warp cores? All other warp cores have variants in the capacitor mod, only this not.
I think the captains which use [A->W] warp cores will have always 130 aux energy. So the aux capacitor isn't really useful. Every other would make sense!

Espacially this one should have an other capacitor:
Elite Fleet Hyper-Charged Warp Core Mk XII [Eff] [A->W] [ACap] [AMP] [Trans]
Because I will use this one - so the one I would like the most is naturally the [WCap] .

Last edited by chippie3; 06-16-2013 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Typo
Career Officer
# 18
06-16-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chippie3 View Post
I wonder why there is only the [ACap]-Mod for [A->W] warp cores? All other warp cores have variants in the capacitor mod, only this not.
I think the captains which use [A->W] warp cores will have always 130 aux energy. So the aux capacitor isn't really useful. Every other would make sense!

Espacially this one should have an other capacitor:
Elite Fleet Hyper-Charged Warp Core Mk XII [Eff] [A->W] [ACap] [AMP] [Trans]
Because I will use this one - so the one I would like the most is naturally the [WCap] .

More variations are always nice.

In my case I'd still take the ACap as I tend to run around 121 Aux power. Power to aux or the red matter capacitor put me over the cap. Despite that excess, I still use emg power to aux anyway because I have the doff that increases my healing every time I use power to aux.

The Acap would be a gap filler if I need / want more power for some of my heals between power to aux CDs.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffman78 View Post
I jump at a chance to share! *=) *Firstly, coi, ssr, sst, trans and sss are all travel related boosts. *They are worthless except when paired on a green warp core to be used for a doffing ship. *Seeing any of these in the fleet store makes me giggle.

Now for healers/tanks I would say:

[EPS] or [Bat] combined with [A->S] or [S->A] and either [SCap] or [ACap]. *The 4th trait is moot, since it always seems to be SS or TW related. *Also, I would prefer to have a 5th stat boost (or 4th since SS/TW shouldn't really count) instead of having the cores boost 2 power systems. *When I saw "ultra rare" i was expecting a 5th stat tag... and it took me a while to figure out that the boosting 2 systems is what defines them as ultra rare.

Q
I fully agree with that one. Coil at least should not be listed as Fleet tool, noted that all other Fleet Gear/Armor have been battle boosters. Coi has no inbattle usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
No, Neok, that's not what I said. Let me reiterate.

What I want is:

1) Advanced Fleet Warp Core [Coi] [W -> A] [ACAP] [SS_]
2) Elite Fleet Warp Core [Coi] [W -> A] [ACAP] [AMP] [SS_]

Or in other words, I am happy with the pattern of abilities for the fleet cores, but there is a particular combination that I want that isn't currently available.
You do realize that [Coi] just gives you a +1 deep space speed boost with no real use sides the Tour Race. You kan get that for free almost on a green WCore. That's a waste of your fleets provisions & Dil

Other then that; seeing a Reinforced [Bat] [_ >s/w/a] [WCap] [SSR] would be nice & sure is missing. From what I kan tell the SCap WCap ACap are modified by your Battery skill level. ATM my buff lasts around 20sec

-V