Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 STUCK Cannot Warp anywhere!
01-21-2010, 03:17 PM
I've filed a petition in the game, but no one's bothered to reply to it.
I'm stuck in the mission "City on The Edge of never" Follo wthe warvig. Anytime i try to warp, to proceed to the next mission, Or abort to sextor space, or even goto the bridge it logs boots me from the game with "Cannot Transfer Character" I've been sat here for a while now, i want to continue on with the game!

Can Any Gm's find me in game with my name Christy@KitsuneFoxy and resolve my two tickets?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-21-2010, 04:04 PM
Bumping because i want to play the game i've sat here for over an hour now! I can't transwarp i cant do anything.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Having the same issue...
01-21-2010, 04:11 PM
I was on an exploring mission and am now stuck. If I attempt to warp out of the sector or change to a new instance I get the messages "Server not responding" or "Cannot transfer character"
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Nevermind, something finially moved me to sector space .
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterFool View Post
I was on an exploring mission and am now stuck. If I attempt to warp out of the sector or change to a new instance I get the messages "Server not responding" or "Cannot transfer character"
The only thing i changed was before it kicked me i warped out to sector space, got the kicked thing and then changed the launcher to Eu proxxy, launched in, got back to sector space and got booted out, so i changed it back and UIt seems to work now.
clolsed my ticket.