Career Officer
# 1 Buying zen seems now broken
06-15-2013, 02:14 PM
Decided to take advantage of the Zen offer, bought some now for a hour the payment has been taken but the transaction in still in the reviewing stage, my visa card has had the money taken but its still not gone through! Even trying to support this game with money seems bugged now.

Well take my money don't give me goods let Visa take that one to Perfect world....
Career Officer
# 2
06-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by litchy74 View Post
Decided to take advantage of the Zen offer, bought some now for a hour the payment has been taken but the transaction in still in the reviewing stage, my visa card has had the money taken but its still not gone through! Even trying to support this game with money seems bugged now.

Well take my money don't give me goods let Visa take that one to Perfect world....

I hope for your sake you haven't done a chargeback already, that doesn't end well with PWE.

Sig by my better half.
Career Officer
# 3
06-15-2013, 02:23 PM
Are you using Google Wallet? I've been reading some reports down in the C-store forum about people having the exact same issues you are having. The common point seems to be Google Wallet.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.
Career Officer
# 4
06-15-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:

It may also be worth noting that if that is a new card, or your first time purchasing anything from PWE with it, then the first transaction can take up to a few hours.

Sig by my better half.
Career Officer
# 5
06-15-2013, 02:35 PM
i learned from older MMOs never to give a credit card # directly to a game company. Not that they themselves are going to do anything bad with it, it's that game companies usually have very lax security. There are plenty of articles to support that mistrust if you google around for them. Just as a precautionary measure i always bite the humility bullet and let myself be seen in public as an adult buying game cards for cash, or let paypal intermediate for me (less so these days with paypal).
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Career Officer
# 6
06-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Right, not a new card got the money in it, used before with sto lapsed gold sub, confirmation from visa moneys been taken but at perfect worlds end shows as verifying!
Film night tonite so will leave to tomorrow, if it hasn't gone through then will contact Visa and they can then chase perfect world to see what's going on.
Best thing is it states the versification may take a few minutes.....but hours!

Let's see tommorow what's happened....
Career Officer
# 7
06-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Right, not a new card got the money in it, used before with sto lapsed gold sub, confirmation from visa moneys been taken but at perfect worlds end shows as verifying!
Film night tonite so will leave to tomorrow, if it hasn't gone through then will contact Visa and they can then chase perfect world to see what's going on.
Best thing is it states the versification may take a few minutes.....but hours!

Let's see tommorow what's happened....

A nice calm sensible approach, I like it

Sig by my better half.
Survivor of Remus
# 8
06-15-2013, 05:26 PM
Nice and refreshing to see someone displaying a little patience. Hope it clears and you get your Zen
Admiral Alex 'Grumpy Cat' Richards

"What you looking @ Admiral?"
Career Officer
# 9
06-16-2013, 02:19 AM
Well it's the next day and just checked, the payment still shows as 'reviewing this will only take a few moments'.
So 24 hours later they have my money but are still reviewing the payment. Support ticket has been sent lets see what the response is.

To everybody always use a credit card not a debit card for online stuff, a credit card is not your money it's the card company, Visa in my case, they will chase their missing money like a blood hound.

Perfect world get one day to respond to the support ticket then it's a case of fraudulent sale, taking payment and not supplying goods in a resonable time. Visa can then deal with Perfect World.

It just sad that for fathers day my treat was spend some money on a game I love. Now I won't be spend more again.
Captain
# 10
06-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Well it's the next day and just checked, the payment still shows as 'reviewing this will only take a few moments'.
So 24 hours later they have my money but are still reviewing the payment. Support ticket has been sent lets see what the response is.

To everybody always use a credit card not a debit card for online stuff, a credit card is not your money it's the card company, Visa in my case, they will chase their missing money like a blood hound.

Perfect world get one day to respond to the support ticket then it's a case of fraudulent sale, taking payment and not supplying goods in a resonable time. Visa can then deal with Perfect World.

It just sad that for fathers day my treat was spend some money on a game I love. Now I won't be spend more again.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you are implying you intend to dispute the charge. If so you should know that doing so will incur an immediate ban of your game account until Cryptic/PWE conducts and completes an investigation.

Patience is the wiser course of action.