Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Everytime I beam to the ground, i still are my ship instead of my character, vice versa in space.
This occurs anywhere.

Also as of late I've been having a very hard time connecting, either times out or the server is full? (Server full for a LTM? pfft)

Sorry for the quick post but I rather play this game <3

Don't make me renounce my LTMship!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-21-2010, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectual View Post
Also as of late I've been having a very hard time connecting, either times out or the server is full? (Server full for a LTM? pfft)
Perhaps you could quote where it says that lifetime members receive priority access to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-21-2010, 02:57 PM
I've been getting disconnects all day...

and now it's telling me servers are full... I thought they were rushing new hardware in for this? ...That was last weekend... are they rushing it on the back of a stoned, three-legged donkey on Quaalude that's pulling a '75 Buick Regal behind it?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someGit View Post
I've been getting disconnects all day...

and now it's telling me servers are full... I thought they were rushing new hardware in for this? ...That was last weekend... are they rushing it on the back of a stoned, three-legged donkey on Quaalude that's pulling a '75 Buick Regal behind it?
I am also getting Server Full messages. Did not seem to have this problem before the last patch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-21-2010, 04:02 PM
That's Cryptic for you. Can't do anything right as evidenced by the epic fail they have produced in CO.