Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-21-2010, 06:04 PM
I've had the exact same problem in both DV and AA. Just keep filing those bug reports I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterPDX View Post
Same issue. In addition to DV drops and low respawn rates of anomalies to explore, "Aid the Planet" missions still do not properly update. Its in my mission queue, shows as updating from 2/10 to 10/10 when I buy them. I come back to the missioin and try to deliver the supplies but he doesn't take them. They just sit in the inventory. I know they're the right supplies because the mission thread was updated correctly.
Those Relief Effort missions have been bugged for some time now... I myself submitted a report on them about a week ago and yea... I was hoping they'd fix it with last nights patch.. but alas... no joy
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Right I wouldn't have posted them here except I did not see them listed as Known Issues in the most recent patch. Nor did I notice that Klingon attack squads weren't spawning as they are supposed to out there stationside in DV. I had just enough time to bug it before the emergency maintenance came crashing down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage-DoV View Post
Those Relief Effort missions have been bugged for some time now... I myself submitted a report on them about a week ago and yea... I was hoping they'd fix it with last nights patch.. but alas... no joy
Lt. Commander
# 14 SHip to Man
01-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Also get disconnects at DV and when I do get back on the server, instead of the ship, I'm the character and fall to the grid, take damage. When I move, I change bak to the ship. Happened twice today.

I had the man/ship bug happen before but after I patched, I see it more.