Career Officer
So occasionally I could access gateway, usually not, so now I check back every month to see what's changed. Here is the latest results of my login:

Secure Access Granted

No Active Characters Found

You do not have any active characters at this time. Please log in to Star Trek Online to create one.

Gateway requires that you have at least one character.
Click here to log in with another account

Well it seems my 7 toons are missing lol.

Ah well, check back next month I guess.
Ensign
# 2
06-15-2013, 07:02 AM
My gateway keeps changing, one time no characters, next 1, another time 2 or 3. I just went to look and I had 1 character that according to it I haven't logged in for 20 days. Funny I thought I was playing that one last night.

Oh too funny, checked on my phone and all 3 of my characters are there. Complete information even updated from last night. Of course next time it will be on the computer not the phone, maybe.
Captain
# 3
06-17-2013, 01:38 AM
I've never seen it show any of my characters, despite repeated attempts (including one just now).

And what's with this join date? I've been playing STO for almost a year now. So I didn't actually post anything in the fora till last month, but should that affect my join date?

Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) ~(‾.▿.‾)~ Tal'Diann (Romulan Military Intelligence)
The saying "There are no women on the internet" is sexist nonsense. We do exist, and we also play MMOs. Do not misgender me; I am female.