Survivor of Romulus
# 101
06-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poeddude View Post
10 pages of idiots.

He explained how the testing group was going to be selected. They arn't looking for volunteers so stop asking
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkraust View Post
10 pages of people begging to see this new ship *laughs*

I bet these people don't even regularly visit tribble.
Not all of us in the "10 pages of idiots" as you put it were asking or begging, some of us were merely commenting on this new concept and giving constructive feedback on aspects that would be nice to see in this focus group.

Tribble is completely useless to everyone except for a select group of us that like to help test patches and new features, so why would people that never use Tribble even bother to scroll down far enough to check it in the forums?

Just relax before your head explodes quicker than that experimental warp core your're about to test. lol
Lieutenant
# 102
06-18-2013, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't mind, count me in
Ensign
# 103
06-18-2013, 01:20 PM
I'd love to help, but I'm not sure I can as I have no lvl 50 romulan yet, been busy leveling another toon
Commander
# 104
06-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
Not all of us in the "10 pages of idiots" as you put it were asking or begging, some of us were merely commenting on this new concept and giving constructive feedback on aspects that would be nice to see in this focus group.

Tribble is completely useless to everyone except for a select group of us that like to help test patches and new features, so why would people that never use Tribble even bother to scroll down far enough to check it in the forums?

Just relax before your head explodes quicker than that experimental warp core your're about to test. lol
I like you a lot

I am terrible at this game. I have 7 Lv 50 accounts.
Starfleet Veteran
# 105
06-18-2013, 04:56 PM
Yep. Tribble is a fantastic little place. Why just today I met a player who had gone to Tribble for the very first time. He was like "wait?! you can get Nukara rep items for free to test?!" That's the beauty of Tribble. Sadly, most players when told "Tribble" would probably say "yeah I have like 40 of them in my bank" instead of "time to go test cool stuff."

Also, BranFlakes, we're still waiting for an answer to my earlier question about how testers are notified.
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Ensign
# 106
06-18-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm in, love experimenting and pushing the limits
Captain
# 107
06-18-2013, 05:47 PM
I am just an occaisonal tribble user, but if it is the Scimitar I will be willing to put quite a few hours into testing it.
Captain
# 108
06-18-2013, 05:48 PM
Looking forward to it.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lt. Commander
# 109
06-18-2013, 06:16 PM
i like to try this ships
Armada Estelar Argentina
I support : Bridge modules;What is your beef with the Galaxy Cryptic? the longest post until now, maybe it's time to do something about it ... SRS-Galaxy COMM Channel for all captains of Galaxy-R/-X to be united in the Galaxy Class attack Wing, a multi fleet escuadron
Starfleet Veteran
# 110
06-18-2013, 07:15 PM
I'd like to volunteer. I'm still disappointed that I missed out on the LoR Beta, so if there is any way I could be involved more in the future - I'm there.
Closed Thread