Lieutenant
# 1 KDF Romulan content crisis
06-17-2013, 07:17 AM
So um..is this even being looked at?

The 'available missions' tab for kdf romulan is pretty barren..no explore missions, no pvp missions, and many other missions available to regular kdf and feds/fedroms alike just..absent.

And to top it off we seem to have some fed missions bugged into there..like the satelite repair mission..I have two instances of it..one given by the kdf npc and one by the fed NPC.

Cryptic please fix this already.
Lieutenant
# 2
06-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-17-2013, 08:20 AM
Well I have found on KDF characters, the Section 31 guy is now collecting the Satellite Repair mission for my Orion Engineer. Obviously a bug as well.

While I have only played the new Romulan missions, I must say this problem is just another reason why most will take their Romulans Fed side. I wonder why they even offered KDF alliances for Romulans with so much missing and so many bugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Rihannsu
# 4
06-17-2013, 08:31 AM
>KDF content
>looked at
>fix

*chuckle*
Ensign
# 5 There is more
06-20-2013, 10:31 AM
There is more wrong with KDF and ROM content besides the missions, or lack there off. Costumes come to mind. The feds get the love in the ability to be "Different" while KDF and ROMs all have to look alike. Seems a bit wrong to me. But thats just me and it is just an opinion. I for one would love to see more costume choices for both factions, at least then I could spend my time at a tailor instead of the character select screen, jumping back to the fed side so I can enjoy the game and the many options for missions, costumes....and lets face people that play due to the lack of any reason to play a KDF anymore.

Just my two cents, I don't expect anyone to agree.