Captain
# 11
06-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
Then you should change your title to something indicating your request. But, you weren't robbed, you made a costly mistake by not understanding the system before posting such a large sale, and losing a ton of EC.

I understand what you want to get to.. I would support your idea of that type of function. "I want to sell these 150 Contraband for 45K each" without having to post 150 individual items.

Ill give you 6 million for the lot of em. 750k discount for bulk purchase.
Rihannsu
# 12
06-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Yes, the very feature the OP is asking for is already in game, clearly they just didn't pay attention when it popped up.

Any stacked items that you try to sell on the exchange already give you a pop up that asks you how many of them do you want to sell. It's very clear, you can either type in a number or move the slider to set how many.
Commander
# 13
06-19-2013, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
Why didn't you adjust the slider or enter the amount in the box when the slider popped up? It asks you how many you want to sell and if you told it the wrong number or hit okay without reading, then that was a mistake. I don't see why you're making a forum topic about this.
Because i thought it is per item and not per whole pack ? as explained earlier - a bueyd/sold only 1 items before.
Commander
# 14
06-19-2013, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
Yes, the very feature the OP is asking for is already in game, clearly they just didn't pay attention when it popped up.

Any stacked items that you try to sell on the exchange already give you a pop up that asks you how many of them do you want to sell. It's very clear, you can either type in a number or move the slider to set how many.
Then can you pls write here guide for me how to sell multiple items with set PRICE PER ITEM ???
I dont ask how to sell multiple items.
Commander
# 15
06-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
Then you should change your title to something indicating your request. But, you weren't robbed, you made a costly mistake by not understanding the system before posting such a large sale, and losing a ton of EC.

I understand what you want to get to.. I would support your idea of that type of function. "I want to sell these 150 Contraband for 45K each" without having to post 150 individual items.
well, how to change title name ?
Lieutenant
# 16
06-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Best advice: Learn from your mistake and move on.

As you hit the level 50 cap you'll discover that 1-2 million ec is not that much. You can easily make 500k - 1 million ec just by running 1 Foundry loot farming mission (which only takes 20 minutes or so).

We've all goofed up from time to time, but people (myself included) don't learn unless they make mistakes. Just be glad you learned now instead of down the road when the mistake may have cost you a lot more.

Command Officers of the USS Wyvern (from left to right):
Aurellia Eshkah (Tactical); Indigo Shae (Engineering); Nysiay Chysiayki (VA, Ship Captain)
Jeclia Sek (Science); Vally Mantivour (Security)
Commander
# 17
06-19-2013, 10:21 AM
Well, learning from mistakes doesnt close door to improvment to game right ?
Captain
# 18
06-19-2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:

No it isn't. He wants it so you can take your stack of 500 contraband, and put it up for sale for 50,000 EC, and then have it put 500x 1 contraband sales up at 50k EC each.
Rihannsu
# 19
06-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by czertik123 View Post
Then can you pls write here guide for me how to sell multiple items with set PRICE PER ITEM ???
I dont ask how to sell multiple items.
that is the only way to sell stacks individually, sorry.
Commander
# 20
06-21-2013, 03:37 AM
Quote:
that is the only way to sell stacks individually, sorry.
Mayby this is reason why i want to implement it ? I hope it will get enough attention from devs so they will implement it.