Lieutenant
Dear friends,

I need your help! As much as i try i can't make my ship any better! I pushed from 3,6k dps to 7,5k but still i can't reach 10k dps! It is agreat progress but still - we all know that it can be better then that! This should help me and also many other players - so any expireced ship build players please help us! So place your advices on the gear we should use, maybe we play wrong or maybe is the ship problem (i don't belive that my self - but still it is possible) etcc.
Let see what can u do with

breen chel grett warship - that is my favorite toy - my problem :-)
testing ground is ise for valid score!

Best regards!
ty
Lieutenant
# 2
07-26-2013, 06:12 PM
what do you mean you need help u got to 7.5k keep doing whatever it is you are doing. granted it will be harder but you obviously are on the right track.

What you need to do is research in game and out of game
Captain
# 3
07-26-2013, 06:16 PM
people can't help you with your build if you dont post it.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Lieutenant
# 4
07-26-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherras View Post
what do you mean you need help u got to 7.5k keep doing whatever it is you are doing. granted it will be harder but you obviously are on the right track.

I started this not only becuse of my problem - but there is also lot of players who need help - and there is also great number of excelent players who can help us with advices on varius build, tactics etc. for example - i'm tyerd of people giving advices (making videos 14 minuts long - and they don't know what they are talking about!)
Lieutenant
# 5
07-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherras View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
people can't help you with your build if you dont post it.
as i said - if i post my build it would be mostly for my benefit! It is better to have more diferent view angles! in any case that should be frist ship i intended to ask for recoandations!
Career Officer
# 6
07-26-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajrus View Post
as i said - if i post my build it would be mostly for my benefit! It is better to have more diferent view angles! in any case that should be frist ship i intended to ask for recoandations!
We can't help without a build.
Commander
# 7
07-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Quote:
I'm not really sure how you expect anyone to help you hit 10k dps without knowing your build. Do you just want everyone to post their own Breen ship builds?

U.S.S. Mary Celeste
Captain
# 8
07-26-2013, 07:05 PM
Read this thread then if you are just looking for example builds. Easiest way to do high dps is with aux2bat FAW spam beam cruiser and its discussed here.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=654691
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Lieutenant
# 9
07-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikephorus View Post
I'm not really sure how you expect anyone to help you hit 10k dps without knowing your build. Do you just want everyone to post their own Breen ship builds?
as i said before -if i post my build it will be focused on it! as title said " Help! How to make my ship over 10k dps" there are players who use plasma or antiproton - or beams or even dhc.
I have a top gear and i score 7k. I want to know and understand! And also i don't want that just me benefit from it! I give u name of the ship if u are interested. Make me a 10k dps ship. weapons and consoles your choice, boffs, doffs, tactics and arguments. Don't spam with talking with me - make it simple. for all the other players, who can't, don't know how or don't have time. If u don't want to help don't coment. No empty talk... just - help! If a players ask for help on this post - comment on it!

plase try to understand what is my goal here.
Captain
# 10
07-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Quote:
as i said before -if i post my build it will be focused on it! as title said " Help! How to make my ship over 10k dps" there are players who use plasma or antiproton - or beams or even dhc.
I have a top gear and i score 7k. I want to know and understand! And also i don't want that just me benefit from it! I give u name of the ship if u are interested. Make me a 10k dps ship. weapons and consoles your choice, boffs, doffs, tactics and arguments. Don't spam with talking with me - make it simple. for all the other players, who can't, don't know how or don't have time. If u don't want to help don't coment. No empty talk... just - help! If a players ask for help on this post - comment on it!

plase try to understand what is my goal here.
How to get to High DPS depends on the Build, captain, Ship. There are very few "Generic" things that will help you.