Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Commander
# 21
06-20-2013, 08:22 AM
I have a Ferasan, mainly because I don't really like playing the other KDF species, and he's okay but the options are so... bland, you know? I would love manes and paws and more tails and ears and fur and tigers and panthers and *purrrrrrs*
Check out my Odyssey Uniform, based on the Vulcan woman who was on the STO page during Season 6: New Romulus! (*Skirts and pants uniforms are listed*)
Captain
# 22
06-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asardetemplari View Post
I have a Ferasan, mainly because I don't really like playing the other KDF species, and he's okay but the options are so... bland, you know? I would love manes and paws and more tails and ears and fur and tigers and panthers and *purrrrrrs*
You have no idea what's begun here! (or what you made me suggest)

Add to list of Feline stuff a /purr emote!
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Commander
# 23
06-20-2013, 10:58 AM
I would love a purr emote. Ooh and a feline ear animation. Because if you look at a cat when he/she is asleep, the cat's ear will sometimes do this flicker thing. I'm half tempted to make a new Ferasan, but I just don't feel enthusiastic about levelling to a new level 50 character. I mean, I have no c-store Klingon ships, as not a lot of them appeal to me, and I also do not have fleet ship modules even if I did find one that appealed to my tastes
Check out my Odyssey Uniform, based on the Vulcan woman who was on the STO page during Season 6: New Romulus! (*Skirts and pants uniforms are listed*)
Commander
# 24
06-20-2013, 05:59 PM
Empire Veteran
# 25
06-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asardetemplari View Post
While we're talking about our felinoid toons, why is it I feel weird playing it?
Maybe because most of the time people who play animals are stereotyped as people who in engage in unmentionable acts that have to do with said animals.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Ensign
# 26 Purring
06-20-2013, 08:07 PM
Purring would be awesome as an emote.
Captain
# 27
06-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xorder View Post
Purring would be awesome as an emote.
As long as it is a Ferasan/Caitian only emote. Drozana is already weird enough with the non-cat species lowlifes. I don't want to think about all of them being able to use the purr emote...

O.o'

Yes, let's just keep it to Caitians and Ferasans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Empire Veteran
# 28
06-20-2013, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
As long as it is a Ferasan/Caitian only emote. Drozana is already weird enough with the non-cat species lowlifes. I don't want to think about all of them being able to use the purr emote...

O.o'

Yes, let's just keep it to Caitians and Ferasans.
The Drozanians would probably play a cat just to use it...
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Empire Veteran
# 29
06-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Oh we need a Snow Leopard pattern for sure.
Captain
# 30
06-21-2013, 10:17 PM

A grumpy cat emote would be awesome. Am I right?
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR