Rihannsu
# 11
06-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Can we get a fix to the technician Doffs granting bonus auxiliary power when a ship cloaks so that Doffs of the same quality can stack together?

I've got two very rares that should give me +25 bonus auxiliary power while cloaked, and it even displays so in the tooltip, and they're obviously allowed to stack together... but the end result is +25 rather than +50.

I am able to use a rare and very rare together, though, for a total of 40 bonus auxiliary power (+15+25=40). But using both my very rares and my rare only results in 40.
Mhae ir-Virinat t'Rillas, R.R.W Temer

Last edited by umaeko; 06-17-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Career Officer
# 12
06-17-2013, 06:22 PM
As much as a I enjoy seeing a new holding being added and balanced. We still have many bug problems I wish would be addressed. This mindset of new, new, new, doesn't placate the attention completely. My Orion Slavers have been broken for almost a month, that's thousands of dilithium I've lost since LoR released. If broken any longer, I'll be moving all my KDF toons in carriers onto other ships. I really hate complaining and whining, but this is a huge loss in the quality of the game for me. It seems the only way to garner attention to these issues is the spam the forums.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 13
06-17-2013, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reximuz View Post
Since you are decreasing the inputs by 4/9/15% why don't you increase the Fleet Credit rewards by 4/9/15% to help counter the reduced credits that will be available for larger fleets to fight over.
Larger fleets will have two additional project tabs to facilitate donation spamming. That's a fairly sizable increase, no? Something like a 40% increase in their rate of fleet credit generation. Ya, it'll have the 15% discount slowing it down a bit, but I think you should still end up ahead.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
06-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
[*]All discounts in the Dilithium Mine have been improved:
  • Tier 1 4%
  • Tier 2 9%
  • Tier 3 15%
Definitely much better than it was, so thanks for that. I still think it's a little on the low side, and with such awkward numbers.

Why can't you just do 5/10/20? Please? Nice compromise!
Captain
# 15
06-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamiinferno View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.31.20130609a.9

General:[list][*]Dilithium Mine[list][*]All discounts in the Dilithium Mine have been improved:
  • Tier 1 4%
  • Tier 2 9%
  • Tier 3 15%
I certainly appluade this move and hope that you were able to see my last post in the patch updates indicating how this would greatly increase demand for this discount/holding and greatly decrease player discontent with the new holding.

As I said in that post upping it to 15% is on par with where consumers perceive they are getting a real discount - below that it's percieved as a rip-off.

I tip my hat to you guys for making the change - it WILL be well received!!

Bravo!
Lieutenant
# 16
06-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
I certainly appluade this move and hope that you were able to see my last post in the patch updates indicating how this would greatly increase demand for this discount/holding and greatly decrease player discontent with the new holding.

As I said in that post upping it to 15% is on par with where consumers perceive they are getting a real discount - below that it's percieved as a rip-off.

Bravo!
QFT - this - Thank you Cryptic - a very fair trade off here
Captain
# 17
06-17-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Thanks. This seems like a much more useful discount.
Not in the least. Break even point for the current pricing was 17%. This is still making the grind even harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post

Bravo!
No, it wont. See above. It's yet another smokescreen obscuring the fact that Cryptic is either incapable, or unwilling, to lessen the starbase grind in any meaningful way.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Increasing the discount is a good first step. However, this still doesn't make starbase advancement significantly easier for small fleets, as Stahl promised in several interviews.
Empire Veteran
# 19
06-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudoku7 View Post
Larger fleets will have two additional project tabs to facilitate donation spamming. That's a fairly sizable increase, no? Something like a 40% increase in their rate of fleet credit generation. Ya, it'll have the 15% discount slowing it down a bit, but I think you should still end up ahead.
embassy and dilithium mine projects cost fleet credits directly

Personally I think it would be lovely to have a single input project in the 4th slot of the embassy and mine, for example:

fleetmark only
doff only
replicable commodity only
expertise only (the rate on this should probably go down to drain us more, like 50 or 100exp to 1fc)

of course none of these projects should earn base xp
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
Captain
# 20
06-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
As much as a I enjoy seeing a new holding being added and balanced. We still have many bug problems I wish would be addressed. This mindset of new, new, new, doesn't placate the attention completely. My Orion Slavers have been broken for almost a month, that's thousands of dilithium I've lost since LoR released. If broken any longer, I'll be moving all my KDF toons in carriers onto other ships. I really hate complaining and whining, but this is a huge loss in the quality of the game for me. It seems the only way to garner attention to these issues is the spam the forums.
My Advanced Slavers seem to be working fine, they stole 2 stacks of 6 Contraband in a STF recently and tend to steal small amounts of Commodities semi-regularly.

Are they giving any sort of indication that they are bugged and you're not just really unlucky, like 'Inventory Full' messages?