Career Officer
# 21
06-18-2013, 08:57 AM
Ther eare projects that allow you to refine additional dilithium.... 500 per day I believe.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
06-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshuffle View Post
Most important question is not asked, nor answered : Will the dilithium refinement cap be raised ??? Else this fleet dilithium mine is just another sinkhole.
yes, but only very slightly, and you are part of a fleet that has completed the mine and has the daily missions available.

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Commander
# 23
06-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Imagine I screamed DAN as Kirk screams KHAN in the movie.

Thats pretty much all I gotta say.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
Ther eare projects that allow you to refine additional dilithium.... 500 per day I believe.
be so kind to point those out
Career Officer
# 25
06-18-2013, 09:10 AM
i will look forward to exploring this new fleet area when it comes out but while we wait can we have the officer of the watch from the embassy back, i miss going to her for fleet missions.
sure i know the follow dignitary mission does not work for klingon charactors but all the rest are fun and a good way to earn fleet marks and keep an eye on the progress of the embassy its self.
and you can never get enough fleet marks i find.
Career Officer
# 26
06-18-2013, 09:13 AM
Are the new daily dilithium mining missions the same as the ones available at the current dilithium mining asteroid in Vlugta? Or are they new so you can chain them with Rich Dilithium Mines and the regular current dilithium mining? I find it to be a fun mini-game.

Incidentally, I'm looking forward to these projects because it will give my fleeties more opportunity to earn fleet credits. Instead of being stuck at 5 projects like we are now, we'll be able to go seven projects...
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
06-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Does the dilithum discount apply to currently slotted fleet projects also what the % on fleet mark discounts.
Captain
# 28
06-18-2013, 09:26 AM
Can you confirm if this will affect projects already in progress?

Example - we have the T4 base upgraded sloted - but no dilithium of the 1.8 million has been added yet.

If we were to start the mine before continuing with the T4 upgrade in progress and get to T2 mine of 9% - will the sloted T4 upgrade be reduced 9%(not a refund on stuff filled - just a reduction on the unfilled sections)

This is a major deciding factor on whether to proceed with the mine first.
Republic Veteran
# 29
06-18-2013, 09:29 AM
would it not be better to make greater demand on fleet marks and other resouces boffs/doffs to build the fleet mine rather than dilthium. you don't use gold to build a gold mine and that's effectively what your asking people to do.

even though there is discounts unlocked through levelling the mine. is this the much talked about help for small fleets?? or is there something else in the works??
as this is for all fleets. it really will benefit those big fleets 1st. as they will level the mine far quicker.
if a small fleet is still levelling an embassy after 7 months. this still isn't the help they need even with a 15% discount.
Republic Veteran
# 30
06-18-2013, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
Looks great... I did have a question though....

Since the current map is also where the existing asteroid mining map is... what will happen to our dil refinining claims we got from lockboxes. I have many claims that I only use when I won't make my daily refininng limit... but I still have a lot of them?

Do there become null and void, will there be some sort of conversion?
I expect the current Dil mine to still be there. It'd be kinda like DS9/Bajor. They're both in the same "spot" but seperate locations when you approach.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.