Starfleet Veteran
# 11
06-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sthraxpwe View Post
For the love of all that is holy and sacred, why on earth would you not increase the stack size? It is ridiculous that you require amounts of these consumables >20, and won't raise the stack size. A stack size of 50 is more than reasonable.
Just adding my support to this quote, as those above me have. Honestly I understand why cryptic wont allow us to buy more inventory space, the more each player has the faster the server hard drives need to be. I get that. Its a huge technical nightmare. But stack sizes could be increased up to 255 with no need to upgrade hardware.

Do it cryptic, go on, do it. Increase the stack sizes cryptic, you know you want to cryptic. All the cool developers are doing it cryptic. Why don't you listen to us and just do it cryptic. Then latter find some stuff and burn it cryptic, that's right burn it, listen to the voices cryptic.
Captain
# 12
06-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entnx01 View Post
1) What's a Rich Mining Node?
The Dominion and Tal Shiar lockboxes could give out something called a mining claim which is used for access to a Rich Dilithium Vein which gives 2500 to 5000 dilithium ore for one minute of work. The names might not be completely accurate. If the Rich Mining Node is anywhere close to what is given in lockboxes, then it would mean more people reaching the dilithium cap when their fleet reaches Tier 3 Dilithium Mine.
Rihannsu
# 13
06-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Before this update, the "rich" dilithium mining mission gave a reward of about 198 for apparent max score of around 735 or higher. Hopefully this patch means that has changed. Unfortuantely I'm not able to log into see what it will be so hopefully someone else will report on it.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Make anything associated with reputation/fleet system costs stack, purchasable by the 100s, and increase stack size to 999 on everything already! Thank you.
Career Officer
# 15
06-18-2013, 02:17 PM
While this is nice and all...

But when are the bug fixes that were posted on 6/11 going to hit holodeck?

That patch had a ton of fixes in it, as well as the mining outpost.

Second I would like to know, when are Romulans going to get Romulan Republic DOffs?

Yes, we can do the recruitment for them form the console at RR Command. But when are we going to see Rom DOff from the Centurion for completing commendation levels?

How about adding a third species, like Suliban or one of the other races form Tau Dewa?

Third, why were Fleet Marks removed from Tholian Incursion missions on Nukara? When are we going to get those back?
-----------------------------------------
Enjoy and have fun!
It is a game.

Rihannsu
# 16
06-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
For the love of all that is holy and sacred, why on earth would you not increase the stack size? It is ridiculous that you require amounts of these consumables >20, and won't raise the stack size. A stack size of 50 is more than reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
Please tell me this includes Power Cell and Shield Charges too. It's got to be one of the most annoying things about the reputation system.
/Signed +1,000,000 for both of these.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Empire Veteran
# 17
06-18-2013, 02:57 PM
is it REALLY a balance concern to let players have a stack of 100 in an inventory slot? that goes for space batteries too. no one is going to go through 20 batteries before their is enough of a break in combat to slot more.

thats why the stacks arent any larger then they are, and its silly if you think about it
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Survivor of Remus
# 18
06-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
For the record, iirc their response on why not increase the stack size is they said it would be overpowered if you gave a stack of 100 to your boffs on ground maps.

Yeah I don't understand it either.
------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand how Cryptic can use someone with a history of anti-gay hate speech to promote STO.
Disheartened member of the Romulan Refugee "faction"
Ashamed that Cryptic wouldn't follow up on thousands of posts of negative feedback.
Captain
# 19
06-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
Please tell me this includes Power Cell and Shield Charges too. It's got to be one of the most annoying things about the reputation system.
Add regenerators to this list too. And as I've requested many times, please change the photon torpedo requirement for the 1000 military XP projects.
Captain
# 20
06-18-2013, 03:42 PM
I have had 2 patches download for tribble tonight is that right ?

edit: how is this supposed to help small fleets ?

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4418/w0de.jpg

Last edited by usscapital; 06-18-2013 at 04:01 PM.