Republic Veteran
# 41
06-19-2013, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
I have had 2 patches download for tribble tonight is that right ?

edit: how is this supposed to help small fleets ?

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4418/w0de.jpg

It isn't supposed to help small fleets, it's supposed to sell more zen for people to buy dilithium with. PWE isn't going to do anything to help anyone if it doesn't increase their bottom line, that's not even cynicism, that is reality and the market they are in. F2P companies are like a gas station toilet bowl full of piranha where business ethics and morals are considered.
Ensign
# 42
06-19-2013, 08:22 AM
I think a better idea on how to purchase all consumables is to be able to enter in the amount you want.. not click on a slider...Some projects require up to 1000 or more consumables and if I want to finish those off... it takes time. Just allow me to enter in the amount I want
Captain
# 43
06-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sthraxpwe View Post
For the love of all that is holy and sacred, why on earth would you not increase the stack size? It is ridiculous that you require amounts of these consumables >20, and won't raise the stack size. A stack size of 50 is more than reasonable.
EVERYTHING!!!!! should stack to 999 IMO.

At stacks of 20 that still means you have to have THREE empty Inventory slots.

I personally would just like to but a few 100 at time and not have to deal with vendors a couple of times a day.

Not only do we use these for Rep some of use do actually use them for healing in game.

*******And there is a major annoyance****** that when you are using them for prjects it also dips into the ones you might have EQUIPED. More often than not I get into an STF and then realize some project ate up all my stuff.

I would rather buy 500 at a time and just be done with it
Captain
# 44
06-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amishrevolution View Post
It isn't supposed to help small fleets, it's supposed to sell more zen for people to buy dilithium with. PWE isn't going to do
Well in the 9-12 months it takes you to build the mine, you will have ample time to say up 10000s of Duty Officers!
Career Officer
# 45
06-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abominus88 View Post
Is there a releasedate for the new mine holdings on holodeck?
Tomorrow.

The 20th.

At least, that's what the article I read said.